Sunday, June 16, 2019

Size Medium - Tan Firefighter Heavy Duty Work Gloves NFPA

Size Medium - Tan Firefighter Heavy Duty Work Gloves NFPA Rated

Size Medium - Tan Firefighter Heavy Duty Work Gloves NFPA Rated

Let me start by saying that I do construction in petrochemical plants..I'm tough on any gloves I wear. But when you have to work in the rain for days on end, even the better gloves start to fall apart really quick leaving you with soggy cut up hands.

I bought these because they're listed as waterproof..and being firefighters gloves I expect them to hold up to that claim. These things are thick and hot if you're wearing them all day! But they're built like a tank and the articulated finger joints make them pretty easy to use. I'm only pulling these out my gangbox when it's raining so I can maximize their life..not to mention they really only work well when handling big tasks. Definitely ain't threading a 1/4" nut with these.

All in all I'm really happy with them..they're perfect for what I bought them for. I rubbed in some mink oil to make them extra waterproof and they look really nice. Almost don't want to use em..almost. They're true to size so if you're not sure Google a glove sizing chart and measure your hand the way they show you. Definitely will buy another set of these when I eventually kill em like I always do.

I bought these as BBQ handling gloves. So nice to be a able to just pick up coals, or any part of the grill, with zero worries. They're really stiff to start but that's OK. They are thick and heavy and I expect will last a lifetime.

Great product. This is my second pair. I misplaced the first ones over direct fire for some minutes (wrong by me) and got their finger tips burned. Still I managed to manipulate flaming wood without feeling the heat. They are thick, but still manouverable.

I enrolled in the fire academy and needed a pair of gloves. I was a little nervous on how they would hold up. The day for the live burn came around, and these worked! I was in a training fire, crawling around, and putting out the fire and my hands could not feel the heat! Very pleased with these!

Love these gloves! I use these to load firewood into my woodstove. Very pliable, allowing me to grip wood without any problems. Heat and fire resistant, allowing me to reach into the woodstove to maneuver hot logs without fear of burning my hands. I will purchase more in the future, and hope to find some with longer cuffs.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    High quality firefighter gloves. Gloves are waterproof and rated by the NFPA for firefighting. Suede outer shell and insulated.



    Never used in a fire, dexterity sucks...I use it as oven mits.... works awesome

    Bought these to replace a set of gloves that had developed a hole in one of the fingers. Work great when we use the fireplace and wood burning stove.

    great gloves stand up to any thing you can put them thru

    This seller gives you what you order brand new and if you ever had gloves that are two big order a size smaller than the to big ones they fit Snug as a Glove perfect. Also you might need to break them in but other than that perfect. Also at a good price for the gloves too. This seller shipes them the next day and I got mine in 3 days with standard shipping.

    If you want gloves that keep your hands warm and are snug then you must buy these. :)

    For the price these gloves are quite nice

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment