Sunday, June 23, 2019

Stainless Steel Chain Mail Cut Proof Stab Resistant Butcher Glove Safety Work Glove, Size

Stainless Steel Chain Mail Cut Proof Stab Resistant Butcher Glove Safety Work Glove, Size Large

Stainless Steel Chain Mail Cut Proof Stab Resistant Butcher Glove Safety Work Glove, Size Large

I have not ventured to put my hand into the spinning blade of my meat slicer so I cannot swear that it will work through that. But it does seem to work and protect the hand against accidental cuts. If you're just using it with a knife, it would be fine. But when using with an electric meat slicer, it would be preferable to have a pair. Also the strap about the wrist that's designed to snuggit for smaller wrists, presents a safety hazard of getting caught on the spinning blade of the meat slicer. I removed that strap rather than take the risk. So well it seems to be a good product and has been working well for me I don't give it 5 stars because of these concerns.

I got this so when I use my food processor with it's VERY SHARP blade, I don't cut myself (as I did already) when cleaning it. I love this. I feel very safe cleaning knives and such with it.

worked good the first use. Starting to fray and pull like a cheep sweater. still using. My get 10 uses out of it.. Not cut yet! Stab proof, not so much. that's the sweater pulling part. Middle of the road price point, If I have it to use I will. Could use some instruction how to clean them, put them on and removal after they fill up with fat and goo.

These gloves are huge and I don't have small hands. They are definitely safe, there is no way a knife will cut through them

Very good for the price. Not sure if they would rust with moisture.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Stainless Steel Chain Mail Cut Resistant Glove
  • Can be used for left hand and right hand
  • Unique hook strap design for easy closure and releasing
  • Area of ideal use: Butchers; Fishmongers; Delicatessens; Slaughterhouses; Food industries; Large scale catering establishments; Manual boning-out operations to process meat, game and poultry
  • Please double check the size information before you place the order

Description

Stainless Steel Chain Mail Cut Resistant Butcher Glove Safety Work Glove, Size Large

Size information:
Large: total length:237mm/ 9.33in, the middle finger: 9cm / 3.54 (inch), Palm width about: 9.5cm/3.75(inch);

Features:
made of stainless steel chain mail, high level protection
can be used for left hand and right hand
unique hook strap design for easy closure and releasing
area of ideal use:1. Butchers; 2. Fishmongers; 3. Delicatessens; 4. Slaughterhouses; 5. Food industries; 6. Large scale catering establishments; 7. Manual boning-out operations to process meat, game and poultry
package includes: 1* Stainless Steel Chain Mail Cut Resistant Glove
How to clean:
washed in hot soapy water (50℃) and rinsed in water at a minimum temperature of 82℃ to disinfect them
Attention:
before you place the order please double check the size information



another good hand protective item

real good

Good price work well for me

Better than work supplies, nice fitted glove!

My son like it, but it's a bit snug. Should have gotten a size larger.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment