Thursday, June 27, 2019

Disposable Clear Poly Hybrid Stretch Gloves, Copolymer Polyethylene PE Blend, Plastic, Powder-Free, Latex and

Disposable Clear Poly Hybrid Stretch Gloves, Copolymer Polyethylene PE Blend, Plastic, Powder-Free, Latex and Allergy Free, Food Service, Work, Cooking and Cleaning, Size Extra Large (Pack of 100)

Disposable Clear Poly Hybrid Stretch Gloves, Copolymer Polyethylene PE Blend, Plastic, Powder-Free, Latex and Allergy Free, Food Service, Work, Cooking and Cleaning, Size Extra Large (Pack of 100)

I have large hands, and often my wife and daughters always want me to make homemade meatballs but the gloves we had before these never fit my hands and were very tight, I decided to give these a try and they have really helped when I want to make something messy yet not get it all over me. First week I had made 2 batches of meatballs and froze one batch for them :)

To give you an idea I am a big and tall guy, from the big and tall store the gloves i bought at winter were marked 3xl, if I go to the mall and pick up a pair of xl gloves they do not fit my hands are just too big, i took a chance on these hoping if nothing else they would stretch into place easier than the box of xl gloves i had from my wife picking them up and yep the helped me and fit great. If you need a bit more handroom than the norm try these :)

Although rather expensive considering their large counterparts, these gloves fit a small hand well. They don't slip around or off your hand while working with food but stay nicely where they belong. They are slightly stretchy but not to the point of making them loose. I would recommend these gloves to anyone with a smaller hand. They come 100 in a box instead of the usual 500, but I enjoy the comfort and because I'm not in the food business, I can afford the few that I use on a weekly basis.

These are pretty decent. I'm used to latex or nitrile gloves, so these don't fit as well. They are baggy on my hands, but I think the next size down would be too small. They fit kind of like the cheap ones they wear at the sub shops but a thicker stretchier material. I save my nicer nitrile gloves for heavy duty use. But these hybrid ones are cheaper, disposable and great for general cleaning and messes around the house. The price was very good and one box should last me at least 5 years.

very great product
two pros:
the size design are proper. Small is really small.
the texture is very good. makes it perfect to handle meat while cutting. not awkward gaps at finger tips

These work as expected. Great for handling raw meat or dividing up food portions. I wear a size Large men's glove, but the Large size in these is a tad snug. XL next time. btw, these won't keep your hands dry if you submerge in water. They don't advertise that they do or don't - and I didn't expect them to, but I tried it out to see.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Premium quality - resists tearing,  Copolymer polyethylene blend is stronger, more elastic and better fit than regular polyethylene PE gloves
  • Lightweight and breathable with good sensitivity
  • Dispense pack keeps gloves organized and protected while providing convenient and easy access for quick and frequent glove changes
  • Seamless and ambidextrous (fits right or left hand), Rolled cuff and chlorinated for easy opening, quick donning and fast removal
  • Complies with provisions of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) which allow repeated use in direct contact with food and are DEHP free

Description

Copolymer polyethylene blend "Hybrid Stretch" gloves offer elasticity and better fit than regular polyethylene PE gloves.  They are stronger, more flexible and comfortable.  As a lower-cost alternative to vinyl, latex and nitrile gloves, Poly Hybrid gloves are often used for light duty tasks that require frequent glove changes such as food service work, salad and sandwich preparation, deli meat slicing and other food applications. These are often used in lab work, manufacturing and industrial trades.  Around the home, these gloves can be used for light cleaning and messy tasks such as arts, crafts, personal care, mixing, painting and pet waste clean up.  Hybrid gloves are latex-free and non-irritating. They keep hands clean, protect sensitive skin and manicured nails.

Poly gloves should not be used with strong solvents or chemicals, or for heavy cleaning or abrasive work. Their light weight design provides excellent comfort, feel and sensitivity, but are not intended for long tasks or precision work.

The Safety Zone has been an industry leader in personal protection products for over 40 years.  We are known for technical expertise, exceptional quality control and consistent performance. The gloves you buy today will perform equal or better than the gloves you bought and loved last year and the year before. Our gloves are less likely to rip or tear. We avoid cost-cutting and material reformulations that can result in unpleasant surprises for customers. All Safety Zone glove components comply with the provisions of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) which allow repeated use in direct contact with food and are DEHP free. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.  We stand behind our products with a no-hassle guarantees and the best warranties in the industry.



The material from which these gloves is made is better than just plain ordinary plastic that can feel like sandwich bags on my hands. I use these when I dye my hair, as the dye product I use only comes with one pair of gloves, while I only use one-half the quantity of dye per application to make it go twice as far, and cost one-half the amount per application.

These gloves are great. They're not a perfect fit like a regular rubber glove, but they work well enough for my needs. I love that they don't make my hands immediately start to sweat and they don't leave my hands smelly.

Great for keeping your hands clean while crafting. I just have to remember to put them on. They are really useful when working with alcohol inks.

These gloves are great. You practically can use to hand wash dishes. These are not a single use gloves unless you use them on raw meat.
I only bought 100 gloves. My next purchase will be a larger quantity.

purchased for use in the kitchen. they are sturdy enough for my needs. haven't experienced any problems with them tearing or ripping as others have reviewed. happy enough with these gloves.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment