Saturday, June 29, 2019

Better Grip Heavy Duty Premium Nitrile Rubber Fully Coated Gloves with Safety Cuffs, Smooth, Blue, Chemical

Better Grip Heavy Duty Premium Nitrile Rubber Fully Coated Gloves with Safety Cuffs, Smooth, Blue, Chemical Resistant, Large (1 Pair)

Better Grip Heavy Duty Premium Nitrile Rubber Fully Coated Gloves with Safety Cuffs, Smooth, Blue, Chemical Resistant, Large (1 Pair)

This gloves are fantastic! I wear them while planting vegetables, picking up eggs, and anything else that involves dirtying my hands. High quality material, durable and waterproof. The material is just over the wrist to keep hands dry. Lining is subtle, yet moisture wicking. I am 6’1” 320lbs. (Big hands), these gloves fit perfectly. They have enough room for me to wear a pair of cloth field gloves underneath them too. This glove is worth every penny and my go to equipment for clean, dry, sanitary hands!

Really great gloves, they keep my hands dry and clean.
I work in the oil field on a Drilling Rig, and i mix a lot of sticky, slamming and nasty chemicals that are a pain in the neck to get off my hands but this gloves are the best, i share them with my friends at the Rig and they love them, we work around grease and mud, not mentioning on the winter time, all you gotta do is find an smaller cotton glove and wear it inside the rubber ones and working at -20°f feels just as good and not as expensive as the winter gloves.
I would totally recommend this gloves. The best

Cost a little more but better than other brand sold at amazon...I am a fuel hauler using these for what is probably light to moderate use...I usually discard them by 2 weeks because my hands sweat and grime gathers inside...In that time no wear is usually evident.

For the cost I love them and they do exactly what I bought them for. Which is since my current job will not buy chemical resistant gloves for cleaning up fuel spills (they have us use food safe clear thin gloves that tear if you look at them the wrong way). I bought these because I am tired of my hands smelling like gasoline for the next 5 to 8 hours of work even after washing. I have told all my fellow works that do the same job as me about them in case they do not mind spending a few of their own bucks on something our job should be supplying.

Great Product and very well made. I am using these gloves for Salmon and Halibut fishing in Glacier Bay, Alaska. I am really happy with this product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Blue Nitrile PVC coating
  • Natural white rubberized safety cuff
  • Jersey Liner
  • Janitorial, Maintenance, Refining, Fishing, Petrochemicals, Mining and Utilities

Description

PVC protects against chemicals, oils, greases, while a foam over jersey lining keeps hands warm in adverse weather conditions.

APPLICATIONS: Janitorial, Maintenance, Refining, Fishing, Petrochemicals, Mining and Utilities



They're coated gloves. They work, and the fingers aren't sized for someone with oddly long E.T. fingers. I only wish the cuff opening was a little wider.

Got these for my husband to clear frozen gutters in Idaho as a Christmas gift.....epic 2017 winter here and he gives 2 thumbs up on these gloves....warm and durable

Not thin n cheap. Great gloves for oil terminal work. Just add insert for added protection from cold.

These are as waterproof and durable as gloves can get. It is now what I used for emptying the gray water and black water tanks in my RV.

Just what my husband wanted. We are going to be pouring cement ourselves. This will help. Thank you

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment