Sunday, June 16, 2019

PIP 34-874/XXXL Maxi Flex Ultimate 34874 Foam Nitrile Palm Coated Gloves, 11, Gray, 3XL (Pack of

PIP 34-874/XXXL Maxi Flex Ultimate 34874 Foam Nitrile Palm Coated Gloves, 11, Gray, 3XL (Pack of 12)

PIP 34-874/XXXL Maxi Flex Ultimate 34874 Foam Nitrile Palm Coated Gloves, 11, Gray, 3XL (Pack of 12)

I had just gotten these gloves out of the box when the zombie apocalypse was upon us. I packed these gloves and three pairs of tighty whities in my satchel and set out on what was to be a great adventure. Had I not had a pair of these life saving gloves on, this story would just end here.

I love these gloves! I use them to do construction work and a pair of these will last me about a week or longer doing really heavy wear stuff, and they still allow me to use my touch screen with ease. I highly recommend

Perfect gloves only glove I can wear all day long with no cramps in my hands, perfect grip for picking items up even the small ones love them

I love these gloves, trying them is buying them... Again and again.

long lasting and good grip. dipped part is not waterproof like some others, but more flexible


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Micro foam nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
  • Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
  • Coated gloves

Description

Designed and developed as a breathable glove, Maxiflex ultimate has become the benchmark for precision handling in dry environments. The micro-foam nitrile palm coating is compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance, while the knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove.



These gloves are great work gloves. They grip really well and I can easily handle small nuts, screws, etc. with them on. However I wouldn't recommend them for colder temperatures for warmth.

nice fit and last longer than cheaper brands..

Love them

I like them. They are flexible and stretchy, easy to work with. I've been using them for years.

Good quality

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment