Thursday, June 20, 2019

Cut Resistant Sleeves with Thumb Hole, Level 5 Protection, Slash Resistant Safety Protective Arm Sleeves, 13

Cut Resistant Sleeves with Thumb Hole, Level 5 Protection, Slash Resistant Safety Protective Arm Sleeves, 13 inch long, XLarge (Arm width 5-10 inch)sold by Pair(2 Pieces)

Cut Resistant Sleeves with Thumb Hole, Level 5 Protection, Slash Resistant Safety Protective Arm Sleeves, 13 inch long, XLarge (Arm width 5-10 inch)sold by Pair(2 Pieces)

My husband kept scratching his arms and bruising from the least little thing. We got these and they work great!!! He uses them while trimming the shrubbery, moving furniture etc. I would wholeheartedly recommend these to anyone having these issues!

The sleeves are great and provide protection, be sure to check the size. The first set was too small, so my wife took them. I think most men need the XL to be comfortable. I'm of the "older" generation and bruise easily. These really help.

My bare arms don't like branches jabbing them to the point of bleeding - so I now put these on when pruning and trimming.

This is my THIRD PAIR.
I use them
For yard work. Cutting down roses and pruning bushes due to my geriatric 55+ bruising skin.
Any elderly person would APPRECIATE THESE

Excellent product. If fits well and material is sturdy enough to handle my big dogs long nails so it will save me from a lot of bruising (I bruise easily)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% cut resistant fiber
  • Meets standard EN388, level 5 cut resistance standard, protecting your hands from scrapes and cuts
  • Made of Dynamo, stronger than leather
  • High polyether performance makes it highly breathable, elastic, comfortable and lightweight
  • Ideal for air conditioning manufacturing, assembly line, cut protection, Food service, glass handling, knife handling, light heat protection, warehousing, gardening

Description

This arm sleeve protector can reduce the harm by sharp materials such as dagger, triangular scraper, glass, stone, etc. It's very durable, super slash/cut/static proof, soft to wear, and washable. It can be widely used for protecting your hands when you do glassing working, metal processing, mining, food cutting and other works. We also suggest you buy the anti-cut gloves on our store to work with it, which will provide better protection for you. Size XL, Length 14'' and width 5''-10''.



After getting poison ivy even with long sleeves and gloves, I bought these for gardening. They're perfect. I have small arms so they're not too tight on me, and I can put gloves on overtop and I'm completely protected.

Good sizing, i'm plus sized and was concerned that these wouldn't fit well. They are perfect, and not too tight. I work in a severe disabilities room with a student that is a chronic biter. Wearing these I have been a bit bruised, but no more breaking the skin and hospital trip/antibiotics :) Thank you!

My husband uses these when doing car repairs. He is on a blood thinner and bleeds profusely from even the smallest cut. These protect him extremely well. No bloodshed.

I wear at work with aggressive youth, avoids scratches and bites, giving good grip despite sweat.

I have severe skin issues on my arms due to 3 bouts with cancer. The meds I take make my skin super thin and I bruise very easily. These sleeves solved the problem completely. I no longer worry about how bad my arms look because the bruising is gone.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment