Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Ironclad EXO2-WHO-07-XXXL workhorse Leather Work Gloves,

Ironclad EXO2-WHO-07-XXXL workhorse Leather Work Gloves, XXX-Large

Ironclad EXO2-WHO-07-XXXL workhorse Leather Work Gloves, XXX-Large

I really have a 4XL hand and I couldn't find this in 4XL through Amazon. However, because these are just leather (as opposed to additional fleece linings and other thicknesses) they fit well. A personal issue is that (for lack of a good way of explaining this) my hand bones are oversized but without any corresponding thickness of finger, heel, or forearm that you might get with a large or heavy person. Because of this, while the hand of the glove fits well, the wrists are pretty big in diameter. I'll probably stitch a small dart into them, but it's not really necessary unless you're working with loose dirt or something that might easily find it's way into the glove. If you're proportionally larger, and the sizing chart indicates you need this size, these will probably fit you perfectly.

I have well oversized hands, and these gloves fit like a charm. Just tight enough so they're not getting caught on everything but not too tight to constrict motion. Have had them for about a month no with no complaints, no holes or tears. Will be stocking up on more pairs soon.

These have held up to splitting and stacking wood. Definitely for men even if you measure as a woman, they'll fit you a little large. I normally wear a small, ordered the smallest, and still a little bit floppy on my hands. But durable! So I'll deal. Tired of flying through a set of gloves with every tree I split and stack. Seems are close and even.

The gloves were just what I needed to do some work on the ranch. They held up very well and protected my hands. My only complaint was that the first time I wore them them they faded yellow all over my hands that wouldn't wash off and took over a day to wear off. Also, they were a bit big on me. I wish they had and X-Small size.

Love these gloves. I have small hands, I’m glad I ordered the XS. Good fit, quality materials, suede and smooth leather. I’m a female and it’s been hard finding a good pair of work gloves but these are perfect.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Grain cowhide leather palm and thumb.
  • Split cowhide back of hand.
  • Open cuff design with elastic wrist cinch.
  • Keystone thumb.

Description

The workhorse features an elastic wrist cinch that creates a secure fit while allowing an easy on/off. The grain cowhide palm provides excellent grip and durability while the split cowhide back of hand provides flexibility and protection. This glove can be used for a variety of applications such as welding, DIY, industrial and masonry.



I ordered these for my dad, since he has a hard time finding large gloves here in town. They are a nice heavy leather in a butterscotch color, and seem durable. They're still not quite as large as expected, but they can squeeze on. I think they'll work fine for his projects!

Awesome fit, my hands are 11” across from thumb to pinky and these fit and are outstanding quality. You’ll NEVER find these in a big box store.

Finally a Glove that fits like a 3XL Should! Thank you for making a larger size glove that is easy on, easy off and looks great and wears well. Fast shipping and a good product. Fair Price for the quality. Impressed and will be ordering additional gloves as needed. Thank you!

Unlike most gloves, these actually fit a larger hand. Rugged, comfortable. Cheap. Much higher quality than usual for this price range. XXXL is hard to come by.

They have held up well in the few weeks I have used them to split firewood.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment