Saturday, June 22, 2019

CLC Custom Leathercraft 140M Pro Framer Glove,

CLC Custom Leathercraft 140M Pro Framer Glove, Medium

CLC Custom Leathercraft 140M Pro Framer Glove, Medium

Good snug fit when new and still a good fit after many months of use. I wear a large in a glove and the large size of these gloves is a perfect fit.
Gloves are very comfortable for extended wearing and are great for both cold and very hot conditions. Very durable with no stitching issues after two years of use. I tend to grab these gloves the most as even when doing automotive maintenance I find it very helpful to have the full use of my thumb and two fingers.

I worked to put up deer fencing and got my original pair exposed to poison oak so replaced them with a new pair rather than take a chance on future problems. Did not hesitate to go again with the Custom Leathercraft or CLC gloves.

Well almost perfect. when I got them I couldn't wait to look at them and try them on... The fit wonderfully .. But a tiny bit of the stitching started to unravel. But has not come apart. been using almost everyday. for over 7 hours straight. They are holding up strong. And they really do help my get my job done. started to smell bad after the 2nd week .. But washed them 3 day before the reviews. Pleased to say that now every time my hands get close .. I smell fresh clean laundry. And for the price .. I will be buying them again .. but only when needed. maybe next year .. not sure yet .. and not sure that i will have to ... What can I say... They are a gift to my hands.

Update... Sep 30, 2016 fix some of my spelling errors. And will say again .. They are a gift to my hands !!!

Update Feb 25, 2017 Well did there job well .. put in another order today.

These framer gloves are great. They cover up most of your fingers. The part that is exposed is not hindered by glove. The last pair of framer gloves I owned came up too far and I have to recut the opening so my top finger joint could bend without feeling restrictive. Of course everyone has different size hands and mine are smaller than most males. If I need to I will buy this product again. However, I doubt that will need to because they are well made.

I've used these for lawn/mowing work and I am very pleased with the results. I also purchased the Youngstown Glove 03-3110-80-M Carpenter Plus Gloves, I prefer the Custom LeatherCraft for less intensive work. I love the palm padding, not being as thick. The Youngstown gloves may be better suited for more demanding tasks, both have there own task-specific value, buy both. Another thing that I really like about the Custom LeatherCraft glove is the extended tab that protects the underside of you wrist... that's a nice touch.

I love these gloves, they are perfect for woodworking because I can still grip a nail or small tool. Sized correctly.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Flexible Neoprene wrist cuff keeps debris out
  • Wing closing wrist strap for perfect adjustments and easy-on, easy off.
  • Clarino synthetic leather palms, tough, soft and comfortable to wear, resists shrinking, stretcing and hardening
  • Textured grip palm pads for better grip, extra wear and durability
  • Half finger design for complete fingertip dexterity

Description

2753-6614 Features: -Heavy utility gloves designed for professional uses like carpentry, framing, roofing, assembly, material handling, tool use, etc .-Clarino synthetic leather, tough, soft and comfortable to wear .-Wing closing wrist strap for perfect adjustments and easy-on, easy off .-Stretch spandex for flexibility and fit .-Textured grip palm pads for better grip, extra wear and added durability .-Neoprene knuckle provides padding against bumps .-Terry cloth to remove sweat or debris from face .-3 half finger design for complete fingertip dexterity .-Medium .



Got a pair of the CLC Pro Framers for Xmas, put them in the toolbox and forgot I had them. Do a lot of framing work for Habitat .... on a winter build I pulled them out and found that my hands were more comfortable (and warmer) with less fatigue and hammer slip than with regular work gloves. Stated wearing them for all framing, even in summer. The reason I am online is that I am looking for another pair. (Somebody "borrowed" mine)

These are the servings pair that I've bought. They are well made and last week for the money. The first pair lasted a long time and stood up well to daily use on the job. I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again.

The perfect glove for finish carpentry or any job where you need to hold screws or have a call for fine dexterity while still needing hand protection. Use them for everything from cabinet installs to finish plumbing.

These are awesome!

These are the only gloves I'll buy. It's hard to find them other than online, but I was stoked to find them here. I work outdoors events which means I'm lifting a lot of things (plywood, boxes, whatever) and these things are very durable and cushioned in all the right places.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment