Saturday, June 22, 2019

Tough Working Gloves, 3 Pair Utility, Red, Gray,

Tough Working Gloves, 3 Pair Utility, Red, Gray, Yellow

Tough Working Gloves, 3 Pair Utility, Red, Gray, Yellow

I have large hands but would require an extra large glove by this maker.

Great product and fast delivery

I bought a pair thinking they would last a few weeks, but they lasted two months of heavy-duty garden and mechanical work. They are durable and fit well. They are made of stretchy material so they go over my wrist brace. My first pair eventually wore out but not before I really used them hard. Eventually, one of the seams came loose, but I have had leather gloves costing much more that didn't last as long.

These are good gloves however 1) They run small. Go up a size. 2) The price here on Amazon is high. I just came from my local HD and they were under 10 for the 3-pack.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Three (3) Pairs of High Performance Work Gloves, Size Large
  • Comfortable, Easy Fit with padded palms
  • Lightweight and breathable
  • Machine Washable
  • Multiples Colors: Red, Gray, Black

Description

These tough grip working gloves are lightweight and comfortable, making your work a little easier.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment