Saturday, June 29, 2019

3 Pack MaxiFlex® UltimateTM Hi-Vis Orange Work Gloves 34-8014 Sizes Small-X-Large

3 Pack MaxiFlex® UltimateTM Hi-Vis Orange Work Gloves 34-8014 Sizes Small-X-Large (Small)

3 Pack MaxiFlex® UltimateTM Hi-Vis Orange Work Gloves 34-8014 Sizes Small-X-Large (Small)

The best gloves ever made. Got these in small size and they fit my hands well after a day of break in. The initial fit is tight, but it’s the same with all sizes of these. Have to wear them for a day to get them fitting comfortably. Love the grip and dexterity while wearing them. They will last a good amount of time, but t depends what you do with them. If you’re working with rough materials like stone or concrete or bricks on a daily basis, I would say maybe a week or two. If you are doing roofing, probably the same. Mechanics maybe longer. It just all depends but these gloves are worth it.

I work on a farm and a woodshop and I have ridiculously thin fingers. These are amazing, I’ve already given the other two of three gloves as gift to my 4/2 ring size...protection from cold is just a bit, projection from pulling up fences, thorns...the dexterity I worth it!

Love these gloves. I prefer them over the gloves that my job provides. I'm still using pair #1 of the 3. They're very durable and efficient. With a form-fitting grip, I'm even able to text with them on. I have encouraged several coworkers to make the switch to these gloves as well.

These are great but run very small. My wife wears a large.

Very nice


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Nitrile coating compatible with light oils and provide excellent grip and abrasion resistance
  • High Visibility Orange Color For safety
  • Ultra Cool Breathable Design Keeps Hand Cool and Dry
  • Excellent Dexterity, Grip, and Feel
  • Form Fit Reduces Hand Fatigue

Description

MaxiFlex Ultimate is a top of the line lightweight breathable work glove designed for comfort and dexterity in a variety of work applications. Applications include automotive, assembly, stocking, and general materials handling WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.



Love em! I use these for my art work and these allow my fingers to be nimble but protected and warm enough.

THESE ARE EXCELLANT GLOVES FOR STOCKING IN COLDER CLIMATES( IE. DELI FROZ MILK BOX) THE GRIP IS VERY GOOD

GREAT GLOVES FOR PERCISE WORK IN THE COLD

I love these gloves They work great

4th time buying these.they last me about 2 weeks and great price

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment