Sunday, June 30, 2019

Liberty 4518R 20 oz Nap-In Cotton Double Palm Canvas Men's Glove with Red Knit Wrist (Pack of

Liberty 4518R 20 oz Nap-In Cotton Double Palm Canvas Men's Glove with Red Knit Wrist (Pack of 12)

Liberty 4518R 20 oz Nap-In Cotton Double Palm Canvas Men's Glove with Red Knit Wrist (Pack of 12)

My husband works in the oilfield industry and as fast as they go through gloves these were perfect for the job and at a great price.

Guys my wife does most of the heavy lifting, but I do some, and when I do I use the :

Liberty 4518R 20 oz Nap-In Cotton Double Palm Canvas Men's Glove with Red Knit Wrist (Pack of 12)

All kidding aside, well worth the $$$

I got these for my husband who wears gloves for EVERYTHING. At his job and around the house. He won't even touch a piece of firewood without gloves and we live with woodheat in north Idaho, so that means touching ALOT of firewood. He's picky about his gloves and always uses somekind called Ox something or other. But they are over 70 bucks for a 12 pack which is very spendy. These have been a godsend at just over 22 dollars a 12 pack. So far he is very pleased with them and has no complaints which makes me happy. What a deal!!

I love these gloves for work. I work on a drilling rig working with oil base mud chemicals and extreme conditions. These have enough padding to keep your hands from hurting but not so much your hands are sweating all day . And they're cheap enough where they're pretty replaceable. Well they used to be but they have gone up in price by almost 9 dollars since january. :( I buy a pack at least once a month sometimes 2 a month

comfortable and protective for most construction work, does not well resist thorns and plant stuff poking through when gardening.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Nap-in cotton double palm canvas men's glove
  • Made of 20 ounce cotton
  • Clute pattern
  • Red knit wrist
  • Straight thumb

Description

Liberty nap-in cotton double palm men's glove. For better insulation and heat protection, our hot mill and double palm gloves are made from first quality heavy duty canvas. Double palm gloves feature double layers of fabric in the palm, thumb and index finger areas, or with an extra third layer of burlap or fabric reinforcement. Knit wrist, band top, and gauntlet cuff are available for different extents of protection on the wrist and forearm area. Made of 20 ounce cotton. Clute pattern. Red Knit wrist. Straight thumb.



This are tough gloves. I’ll buy them again when I need them.

Works as expected

Great for the price

Not the best I have used, but not the worst either. Worth the money!

good quality, good price

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment