Friday, June 28, 2019

Ergodyne ProFlex 9012 Certified Anti-Vibration Work Glove with Wrist Support, Small,

Ergodyne ProFlex 9012 Certified Anti-Vibration Work Glove with Wrist Support, Small, Black

Ergodyne ProFlex 9012 Certified Anti-Vibration Work Glove with Wrist Support, Small, Black

I have used these gloves a couple of times now and while they are a bit stiff they also handle the numbness nicely! This is important to me as I ride a sports bike and the grips get very buzzy and they put my hands to sleep fairly quickly. I have gone through a lot of gloves working on reducing the numbness factor. I got close with another model of Proflex but I returned them and much later got these longer gloves that help protect my wrist as well. Any glove will be a compromise but I think these are it! I like them and I am done!

My husband is happy with these. He wasn't sure, when he purchased them, if he'd be able to wear them underneath his work gloves but he is able to (though its tight). The gloves he's required to wear at work when he's grinding is a pair of long-cuff welding gloves. He says that he can still feel the vibration but at the end of the day, his hands and wrists are not nearly as sore as they were in the past when he didn't have these.

Using these with high-vibration dirt bikes and for palm protection in falls. Protection means thickness. I really like them but the stiffness and wrist brace takes some getting used to.

I like it but the stitching blew out quickly... The support they provided helped ease my wrist pain.

do a great job of cutting down vibration


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Incorporates patented Nu202 polymer, plus durable pigskin construction.
  • ANSI S2.73/ISO 10819/EN388/EN420 Certified
  • Patented Nu2O2 polymer pad
  • Built-in wrist support with patented Open-Center Stay
  • Neoprene knuckle pad & low-profile closure with woven elastic cuff

Description

Certified AV Gloves w/ Wrist Support: Incorporates patented Nu202 polymer, plus durable pigskin construction.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment