Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Ironclad SDG2-05-XL, Super Duty 2 Glove, Black,

Ironclad SDG2-05-XL, Super Duty 2 Glove, Black, XL

Ironclad SDG2-05-XL, Super Duty 2 Glove, Black, XL

I was a bit skeptical about purchasing these gloves because of the rubberized exterior. Although I knew that it would take some impact I was mainly worried about losing dexterity and the ability to get into tight spaces. These gloves are simply the best out there period! Not only do these gloves allow you to move freely but the rubber still allows me to reach into machine that are tightly fitted, even with the added dimension. The sweat fabric near the thumb side is like a fleece fabric that absorbs but doesn't soak through, the palm side is grippy but doesn't stick, the rubber extension near the wrist allows you to pull the glove down into a secure and firm yet comfortable position. I will be purchasing the exo model in the very near future.

I appreciate having these gloves for the extra protection that they provide for my knuckles and fingers. They also last well in the sometimes abrasive and dirty environments where I wear them. I also have a pair of insulated cold weather gloves from Ironclad that have stood me in good service. This will be the second winter that I will have used them.

I am enjoying using this pair of gloves made by Ironclad. Ironclad manufactures a line of gloves for specific applications. They used to make a gardening glove, though it looks like that model has been discontinued. I am using these for work in the garden, and for moving cinder block compost pile retaining walls. I have been happy w/all the Ironclad gloves that I have purchased. They are durable, and have saved me from injuring my hands doing the heavy work in the garden. I particularly like the knuckle protection that these gloves feature. The only reason I have not put 5 stars for these gloves is that I have not had them long enough to tell whether they will hold up "for the long haul," though the other pairs of gloves from this company that I have used have certainly lasted.

This is the second pair I've owned and they didn't let me down. I've been using these gloves every day since I purchased them 2 months ago. A little tattered maybe, but still got life left. I work around heavy equipment and train cars, I do extensive climbing, and industrial maintenance work. No other glove I've tried has even come close to the amount of wear I get with Ironclad! They fit perfect, and the dexterity is there to handle nuts and bolts with ease. Highly recommend!

Great product. I’ve been using them for yard work and for doing work in the woods behind my house. They’ve held up really well. The sweat wiper on the thumb works really well, and is a nice addition. The rubber protection works very well. The only thing that could use a bit of improvement is the grip of the gloves, but for the most part it’s a great product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Gloves, Eyewear, Ear Protection, Masks & Clothing
  • Country of manufacture: United States
  • Manufacturer: Ironclad

Description

Mechanics Gloves, Size XL, Color Black/Yellow, Palm Material Synthetic Leather, Palm Construction Single Layer Seamless/Sewn Duraclad(TM) Patches, Back Material Nylon/Spandex/TPR ExoFlex(TM), Knuckle Padding Material TPR/Foam/ExoFlex(TM), Hook-and-Loop Closure Type, Finger Style Full, 1 Pair



These gloves are the best. I have down everything with them. I was actually surprised at how water proof the could be. At least when it came to snow. A few the got covered in snow I just brushed them off and kept working. Now they are not waterproof by no means, but the do a decent job of keeping your hands warm in the winter, and as far snow and light rain they are great. I can grabbed just about anything with the durability of the pads on the palm and fingers. The best test for a glove is to see if you can pick a quarter off floor. I don't have good dexterity but I have been able to pick several quarters up. Overall these are some really good gloves.

I just bought my third pair of ironclad super duty gloves. I use them 6 days a week 8 hours a day... I volunteer at a habitat for humanity store and these really come in handy. Were always carrying different building materials like kitchen cabinets, rugs, carpets, refrigerators,stoves, heavy sharp pieces of granite etc..These gloves really give you confidence in your hands....I just love them.!! In my experience, they last about 6-8 months of HEAVY USE. After that they start to rip between the fingers, and the velcro rips from the glove.

I LOVE THESE GLOVES....!! o yeah.... YOU CAN WASH THESE GLOVES IN THE WASHING MACHINE...!! (they get kinda stink after a couple of days of heavy sweaty use)

The only thing about these gloves that I don't like is that you can't really get them in stores. Almost always you have to buy them online.

OVERALL... I give them a 4.5 out of 5....

I kill gloves these have outlasted everything so far UPDATE they still only lasted two weeks longer than the heavy duty burned through the thumb and outside the pointer finger

I upgraded from the Gripworx to this and so far I'm really satisfied. I mostly use them when opening dock doors and trailer doors. They do feel stiff at first but once broken in they really protect your fingers.

Great item and great seller. Fifth pair I've owned.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment