Friday, June 21, 2019

Vgo Chainsaw Work Gloves Saw Protection on Left Hand Back(1Pair,Size

Vgo Chainsaw Work Gloves Saw Protection on Left Hand Back(1Pair,Size L,Orange,GA8912)

Vgo Chainsaw Work Gloves Saw Protection on Left Hand Back(1Pair,Size L,Orange,GA8912)

The gloves are well made and are reasonably priced. Really an excellent glove from what I can tell.
One star off for size. I have large hands and, based on other reviews mentioning the fit is tight, got extra large. I can confirm that the extra large is not extra large - just large. Alas. The fit is a bit tight, especially the little finger. So - great glove for the small to medium hand crowd. Ok for large hands. Look for something else if you need real deal extra large.

What is a finger or two worth? These are excellent gloves that provide protection when things go wrong... snap a chain, slip, or just do something stupid. My wife thought the gloves and chaps were a good idea, and hard hat, and ear protection, and face and eye protection.

I love these gloves. I have average sized hands for a 6'1 male and the size XL fits great! I've used these while chainsawing some downed trees on my property and they are very comfortable and functional.

These gloves are extra great in everyway. They are great for working, riding, warmer in winter and they do not make your hands sweat excessively when warm.
I used them for many hours while operating a weed eater with a chain saw attachment on it. I cut down a couple thousand small heag trees and other types during a local cemetery volunteer clean up. They definitely far exceeded my expectations. They appear very strong when I also used my chain saw. No I did not test it using a forced kick back, so I can not rate their kelval strength in person, someone else can do that if they must, however with that being said, I do think that your left hand would be just fine if it happens by accident.
Safe, Quality, and comfortable and inexpensive when compared to an ER room visit. I have mine, maybe you should get yours as well.??

I am 6 foot tall with skinny fingers, I got the extra large and they are a perfect fit. So if you have actual large hands, order bigger than XL on these. Protection seems good on the left forehand, but I do not feel much protection material on the backs of the left fingers, so I hope if I hit my left hand with the saw, its not on my fingers. I wore brown jersey gloves over them to guard against excess wear and that seems to have helped. The white material seems to scratch rather easily when the brown gloves slipped off and the gloves were gripping the wood. They are not overly hot to wear, even inside a second pair of gloves, and I have plenty of dexterity even with the second pair of gloves over them.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ideal for logging, forest, metal working, hand tools, power tools and DIY works
  • Premium genuine goat leather provides comfort and dexterity for all day wear; Textured PVC palm patches offers extra duribility
  • High visibility Stretch spandex back provides exceptionally dexterity and breathability; Chainsaw stopper fabric patches inside the back of left hand for extra cut resistance, protection to the EN381-7 standard, class 1, 20 m/s
  • Neoprene cuff and velcro adjustment ensure firm fitting; Precurved fingers for great fit and grip
  • CA65 approved/Comply with REACH regulation,CE certified with EN388:2122

Description



One use is too short of a time period to adequately know whether a product will survive well, however, after handling one medium size ash tree, they have very little wear and were comfortable from start to finish. The overall material does stretch and appears to offer adequate protection from inadvertent chain strikes. The palms are thick enough to handle a sharp chain without tearing.

well made but the extra large size is not an extra large.

Fit was great, quality was what I expected. Does the job, however I don't want to test the back protection to verify they will provide chain protection. The added backing on the top of the glove will offer additional protection that a typical leather glove would not. I wear them when cutting.

Gloves are actually very nice and well constructed. If I checked them out in a store I would not have purchased unless they had XXL size. I typically take XL but usually can use a L size glove, so my hands are not huge. This XL size is very tight - workable but I am hoping they stretch out. If my experience is worth anything, order larger than you normally would get.

Leather was very nice, they fit great, the protective lining they state they have is questionable. I don't believe the safety expressed in description is present. Plus, why on the back of the hand. Most often a finger is getting cut before the back of a hand.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment