Monday, June 24, 2019

Caterpillar CAT013201L Premium Grey & Black Cowhide Split Leather Palm Glove,

Caterpillar CAT013201L Premium Grey & Black Cowhide Split Leather Palm Glove, size

Caterpillar CAT013201L Premium Grey & Black Cowhide Split Leather Palm Glove, size

A good fit with these leather-palm gloves. For the price, I was pleased to find what looks like good workmanship, a lining, and a nice aesthetic.

They're comfortable but "snug" across the knuckles, without a whole lot of extra material to get in the way. I usually wear a L/XL in winter gloves with average-sized male hands / slender fingers-- these fit just the way I'd want them to.

For yard-work or DIY projects, leather gloves can't be beat (as long as they're lined). Cloth pills and tears and soaks through, synthetics can't breath or are expensive. Leather is the way to go, and this is a well-priced pair. I'll update if I encounter any problems-- I suspect the gloves are suitable for home use (not construction work), but so far, so good. Recommended.

These are really good gloves so far. We'll see haw long they last before getting holes in the fingers as most gloves only last me a week or two. UPDATE ; Wow! These gloves are great. They lasted almost 6 weeks before getting holes in the fingers. I work in a lumber yard and am very hard on gloves. These are now my go to gloves. Buy them, you will like them a lot.

Ever since the first time about 5 years ago I found a pair of these caterpillar gloves on a Harbor Freight Tools parking lot left on the ground I took them in and made them my own I later had to let them go due to poison ivy I swore I would get another pair and I have and I'm just as satisfied with the new pair as I was the first pair I found I would recommend caterpillar gloves to anyone because they last longer than the ones I buy at the store

I had to rip out 6 thorn bushes and needed some heavy leather gloves. These did the trick. If you need to keep you hands safe this is it :)

These gloves are great. I bought them for my husband for Christmas and he’s used them plenty of times and says they’re great. They’re sturdy enough for basic yard work and have lasted. They haven’t fallen apart and seem like they will last a long time. The fit is nice too. Overall, great gloves for a reasonable price. Very happy with this purchase.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Gray, lined split leather palm glove.
  • Leather index finger, finger tips and leather knuckle strap for added protection.
  • Black cotton back and Gunn cut design with straight thumb
  • Shirred elastic wrist for snug fit.
  • Cat Logo on rubberized safety cuff.

Description

CAT Cowhide Split Leather Palm Glove, with leather index finger, finger tips and knuckle strap for durability and protection. Breathable black cotton back and rubberized safety cuff.



Very sturdy high quality gloves. Got as add-on with Amazon order, so price about 1/2-1/3 of similar in our hardware store.

Husband likes them! A little on the big side but he has small hands.

These gloves are comfortable and last way longer than the cheapo gloves.

Bigger thicker glove. Step up from bargain gloves.

Grey leather, black fabric back, good looking seams!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment