Thursday, June 20, 2019

UltraSource 441040-S Stainless Steel Mesh Glove, Wrist Length Cuff with Sewn-in Strap, Size Small (One

UltraSource 441040-S Stainless Steel Mesh Glove, Wrist Length Cuff with Sewn-in Strap, Size Small (One Glove)

UltraSource 441040-S Stainless Steel Mesh Glove, Wrist Length Cuff with Sewn-in Strap, Size Small (One Glove)

I have a 16 year old dog who has both dementia and vision issues. She frightens easily and sometimes doesn't know who I am. But I still have to help her up stairs, put a leash on her. give her medicine, etc. even whild she is lashing out. Getting her to the vet is especially frightening for both of us. I used to imagine a metal glove that I could wear so that I could be gentle and still be able to attend to her without worrying about her drawing blood in the process. This glove was perfect!! After she tries to nip a few times, two things happen. First, I am not as jittery because I'm not worrying about getting hurt, so I'm calmer. Second, because she doesn't get the reaction she is hoping to get (to leave her alone-) she eventually calms down as well and lets me get finished with far less drama. Wish I had this 3 years ago. My hands wouldn't be as scarred as they are now!

I bought a highly rated cut resistant glove for a few dollars and put a wooden spoon in the pinkie and did a quick slice across the finger with a knife I had sharpened and put a nice cut right in it so I decided I needed to spend the money on a real steel glove.
This glove makes me feel super secure . Because it is a chain-link type of construction, the glove is very loose and moves on your hand. I wear a medium and still use the cut-resistant glove first to provide a better fit for the steel glove and make it more comfortable. when you hold your hand downwards, the fingers extend as the chain links move. When you hold your hand up they fall down to your fingertips. I have to hold my hand up before I grab something or the loose finger tips will get in the way. Overall an excellent choice for me as I do not have a mental block when I am hand finishing my knives.

I make a lot. Of beef jerkey and cut my hands and fingers frequently I tried a cut-resistant glove and cut the glove and my fingers multiple times. I tried this glove and it really is cut-proof and I no longer cut my hands or fingers.

Excellent product. I am an amateur chef who uses different elements of certain dangerous especially to the integrity of our fingers, such as graters, mandolins, and very sharp knives. To avoid damaging your nails, it is better to put on a latex glove first. I heartily recommend.

This glove fits very well and has held up to use and cleaning and looks brand new still. The side of the palm of the hand is a little open but doesn't seem to lessen the protection you get. I've used this for everything from slicing bread to chopping veggies in a mandolin slicer.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Metal mesh chain made in the USA from surgical-grade 316L stainless steel offers superior cut and puncture resistance
  • Non corrosive stainless steel is applicable in wet conditions
  • Replaceable straps with buckle allow adjustments to find the perfect fit
  • Side split for quick donning and removal
  • Ambiextrous and easy to clean; just remove and run through dish washer to maintain sanitation

Description

Keep your hands and lower arms safe from cuts and punctures with stainless steel mesh gloves from UltraSource. Made with interlocking surgical-grade 316L stainless steel, these gloves offer consistent cut protection in a variety of work conditions. Corrosion-resistant stainless steel makes these viable in wet environments, and adjustable straps allow you to loosen or tighten for the best fit. Maintain sanitation by simply running the glove through the dishwasher.



this is a very well made glove. However it was extremely large. It fit around my hand well but the fingers we're at least an inch longer than needed.

It's a metal stainless steel glove. Exactly as advertised.

Exactly as stated - completely cut proof against sharpened edge (knife). Note no puncture protection as stated in product specification.

Great finger saver... Runs large so get one size smaller.

Don't shuck without one!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment