Saturday, June 22, 2019

Mike Holmes Workwear Goatskin Winter Gloves - 2 pairs

Mike Holmes Workwear Goatskin Winter Gloves - 2 pairs (Large)

Mike Holmes Workwear Goatskin Winter Gloves - 2 pairs (Large)

Warm and comfortable gloves that wear well. My husband has used these gloves for the past few years cutting wood and around the farm. They seem to hold up well for the abuse he gives them. I ordered these for myself when I couldn't find this size at Costco where I buy his XL.

Great quality and function. They are warming enough to use in the winter, but not to thick and bulky that you cant function what your trying to do with them. Also the leather palms are soft and comfortable but have a great grip on any tool you need to use safely

Guys love them in the freezer. We buy these often for the staff.

I gave these gloves as gifts for Christmas to 5 members of my family. They were happy with the quality & warmth of these gloves. You may want to order one size up cuz they are somewhat tight-fitting.

Fabulous. Nice and toasty.
Everyone lives them


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Water repellent Goatskin
  • Neoprene insert and terry cloth material
  • Stretch textured back
  • Inside out knitted cuff
  • 3M Thinsulate Platinum insulation J100

Description

Mike Holmes winter goatskin gloves



We are a family of truck drivers in the midwest. These work great for my husband because he can still grip small things if needed and his hands don't freeze.

The are a GREAT work glove. My husband cuts wood, and he said they are the best gloves he's ever had, he's in his late 50's

Great gloves. Warm yet pliable for outdoor winter work. Sizes are very accurate. Have purchased multiple pairs for my own use as well as to give as gifts.

Very comfortable and Nice gift.

Fit is Good and warm

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment