Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Wells Lamont Polyester Work Gloves, String Knit, 12 Pair Pack, Large

Wells Lamont Polyester Work Gloves, String Knit, 12 Pair Pack, Large (513LZ)

Wells Lamont Polyester Work Gloves, String Knit, 12 Pair Pack, Large (513LZ)

I use these mixing sausage. What I do is put a pair on and put disposable rubber gloves over them. You have to keep meat very cold while making sausage. Using these in combination with rubber gloves takes the discomfort of cold hands when hand mixing sausage. They wash up like new. I hang them up to dry. Just remember to get a larger size rubber glove to go over them.

I am an outside technician and wear these knit gloves to keep my hands warmer and provide light protection. They are thicker and the fingers are rounded on the end so you don't have a seam sticking out, this allows you to be able to pick things up and work in them. When I eventually wear holes in them, I turn them over to start wearing the other side. I wear them everyday and love these, so I ordered 4 dozen. I am smaller (160 lbs) so I ordered medium and they are perfect but if you are bigger then order the large.
These can also be used as glove liners. They are a knit glove so they are designed for light use, not a heavy duty work glove. I handle ladders, climb poles and use tools and they are great.
The very top 1/4" seam around the cuff is blue.

I purchased these gloves for wearing under rubber gloves to protect my hands from extreme heat (170 degree water) when making mozzarella cheese. These work perfectly for that purpose. Although most people won't be interested in these gloves for that purpose, they would make great all-purpose hand protection (cold, dirty jobs) at an extremely reasonable price. And they seem to be pretty sturdy so I'm sure they could even be washed, making them an even better buy.

I highly recommend these gloves.

We use these to handle live Salmon and Lamprey. They help protect their skin but still allow for controlled handling.

... so I order a new pack every year and don't worry about losing them, or getting them dirty. They actually wash up quite well. They make great liners here in Minnesota when I need to take off my down mittens when ice fishing.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • POLYESTER-COTTON BLEND - lightweight & comfortable; provides warmth, reduces abrasion
  • REVERSIBLE - Glove pattern is reversible, wearable on either hand
  • OVEREDGED WRIST - Glove's wrist fits snug to skin; elastic allows for easy on and off flexibility
  • GLOVE LINER - Slim fit slides easily under bulkier gloves; add an additional layer without the bulk
  • 12-PACK - Gloves come in a shrink-wrapped pack of 12 pairs, perfect for buying in bulk

Description

Wells Lamont 513LZ String Knit Polyester Work Gloves help protect your hands while you’re hard at work. The polyester blend knit glove has an overedged elasticized knit wrist to help keep dirt and debris out of your glove. Each glove is ambidextrous, and can be worn on either hand. These Wells Lamont String Knit Polyester Work Gloves come in a pack of 12 pairs, and are white in color. Wells Lamont – Stubborn about Quality since 1907.



Ordered one size smaller to fit tight and put on under my disposable food gloves. Makes it easy to pull hot meats, open hot fire box, turn meats on the smoker. Easy to wash and reuse, will probably last a long time under the rubber gloves

Great all around keep your hands warm gloves. I could operate my camera buttons and other small objects.
Don't get them wet, but for the price, keep a couple pairs in the car.

We use these liners for EVERYTHING!
I do when doing chores, they can be washed...plus I don't feel bad throwing them away after awhile. My dad is a mechanic/welder and he uses these for all kinds of things that the other bulky gloves don't allow.

Fall and Winter we have them in each car, jacket pockets and such...we do live in the country...but I am sure people can find uses for these anywhere.

I had relied on my wife's saving,washing, all those years of wearing gloves exactly like these.
She work at an electronics circuit board line, didn't want to throw them away each day.
I went through probably three grocery bags of those gloves---mostly in my garage or woodworking shop.
Now I had the luxury of ordering a dozen pair in my size (medium, because of my smaller hands).
I'm sure I'll be ordering more.

Love these knit gloves. Nice snug fit and washable. They do not have a rubber gripped side.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment