Thursday, June 27, 2019

eBoot 24 Pairs 8 Inches White Cotton Gloves Work Gloves,

eBoot 24 Pairs 8 Inches White Cotton Gloves Work Gloves, Medium

eBoot 24 Pairs 8 Inches White Cotton Gloves Work Gloves, Medium

Even though I was very disappointed in the product based on description, after posting my first 2 star review the company reached out to offer me a refund. I declined because I was the one who made the decision to try them out; but asked that perhaps they look into how they are described. I purchased the gloves for wearing to work/sleep with severe hand eczema. Material is thin and wicks all the moisture from my hands - the exact opposite of what I need. Even coming my hands in cream or oil - they are dry quickly. The seams are also irritating to my sensitive skin. I have heard from other friends who just have dry skin and use them for night with moisturizer and do well - if you have severe cracked or dry - you may want to reconsider this glove for your needs. However, now that I have seen what great customer service they offer, I would definitely consider trying their other products and encouraging people to try these as well.

I have psoriasis on my hands and I got these gloves to wear when I have medication and thick hand cream on them. I cut about half the length off the fingers and that makes them more comfortable for me.These work well for keeping the ointment and cream on my hands rather than my door knobs and everything else I touch. They are thin like I wanted but hold up to being washed with bleach. Will order again when these wear out.

These will work perfectly for lining garden gloves--that was the plan and they are thin enough to do just that. They also seem well made enough to wash and continue to use. The price was great too.

I had a reaction to nitro gloves that I had to wear all day. I bought the gloves to go under the nitro and they worked great.

exactly what I needed


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Application: cotton glove is suitable for catering, parades, inspection, tuxedo formals, costume, doorman, police uniform, opening ceremony
  • Material: made of cotton, they are soft, lightweight and comfortable to wear; Easy put on and put off; Enable you to work with flexibility
  • Size: medium, 8 inches in length; The cotton hand gloves are stretchy, suitable for gloves liners; And the gloves also fit for men and women (Suitable for the weight in 45 kg - 65 kg); Please make sure the size before you buying
  • Package includes 24 pairs of gloves; The cloth gloves are good for painting, weeding, playing the instrument, doing house work, etc.
  • Washable and useful: wash them by hand and let them air dry after finishing the work

Description


Wide application
The white working gloves is suitable for catering, parades, inspection, tuxedo formals, costume, doorman, police uniform. Fit for most people.

Function
They are enable to absorb the sweat and oil, protect your hands when you are doing craft work, reduce electric shock hazards to some extend.

Elegant and clean
The white color gloves are necessity to some formal occasion, such as feast, wine party, opening ceremony, etc.

Convenient to carry
Lightweight gloves are easy to store in your purse, back bags, tool case, tote, suitcase.

Specification
Size: 8 inches in length
Material: cotton

Package includes:
24 Pairs of gloves

Warm note:
Please make sure the size before you buying. Manual measurement may have small errors.



My wife feels the gloves are really comfortable.

multi purpose gloves exactly what the description says..

I send these to my daughter to wear under plastic gloves at work. She is happy with them.

Very good product

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment