Sunday, June 23, 2019

DIGZ Gardener High Performance Women's Gardening Gloves and Work Gloves with Touch Screen Compatible

DIGZ Gardener High Performance Women's Gardening Gloves and Work Gloves with Touch Screen Compatible fingertips

DIGZ Gardener High Performance Women's Gardening Gloves and Work Gloves with Touch Screen Compatible fingertips

These are great garden gloves, one of the best I have ever had. I am really tired of buying cheap gloves using them a few times and tossing them in the trash because they just do not hold up. The gloves are durable, and comfortable, and they do not make your hands feel sweaty at all. The adjustable wrist band is nice because it keeps the gloves firmly placed, but not too tight.

They are perfect for weeding and every other gardening activity, they wash well, just line dry them. One thing, I would size up on these; my hands are about average but I ordered a Large and they fit perfectly. Great buy.

These are my most favorite gloves of all. They fit nice and snug. They are the most comfortable gloves. Your hands to not get sweaty. You can text and use your phone or other touch screen Electronics. They rinse and dry extremely well. They do not dry hard and stiff. I bought a second pair to use while my other pair is drying.

These gloves should be marked SIZE FIT MOST!! These gloves are cute & comfy. Your hands don't sweat. But they do run very small I got a medium. I barely get my thunder in glove. Very tight to my finger tips. Also doesn't pull of easily.It fits like a extra small-small. My 8 yr old fits them perfect. I would recommend a lrg the sizing is very off. It seems like for child size hands not adults. If they had more option if you were a small you would by a medium & if you wear a size medium you would need a large. If your a large you would need an extra large. Just my opinion. My medium fits snug but workable. I need a large but these will do.🙃😉

my favorite ...over and over again. I garden HARD and HEAVY and they last at least 2 maybe 3 seasons...that includes wood piles, 200 tomatoes plants and weeding etc.etc. LOVE THESE GLOVES

This is my second pair. They are great gloves. Very durable. I have a small hand, but I wear a large in these gloves. Any smaller and they would not fit.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Touchscreen compatible fingertips--for dexterity
  • Foam palm padding and foam knuckle padding for comfort and protection
  • Absorbent terry cloth is ergonomically placed to absorb sweat
  • Synthetic leather construction is washable and durable
  • Women's size Medium

Description

Digz 'Gardener' high-performance women's gardening glove. This glove with adjustable wrist strap is perfect for all your gardening tasks. The 4-way spandex provides comfort while palm and knuckle padding provides protection. This fashionable glove is tailored to a woman's hand for a better fit and functionality. Touchscreen compatible fingertips. foam padding for knuckle and palm protection, Chamude synthetic leather palm, terry cloth to absorb sweat and adjustable wrist strap. Washable and durable.



The gloves look like they would encourage me to work for hours with the padding and nice design. Wish I could have kept it, but the medium in this glove was way too small. I don't have a significantly large hand so was surprised that they didn't fit. I shall have to try the large. Too bad they are more costly, 62% higher, grrr. When I ordered these I also got a different pair of garden gloves in a medium and they fit fine.

I debated paying this much for gloves but the cheap ones never hold up. I splurged and I'm so glad I did. They're easy to get on and off. When they get really dirty or muddy, I rinse them carefully using a mild shampoo and even use a creme rinse to keep the leather pliable. So far, I'm one month (a heavy month) into my gardening and they look like new except for a few dirt/mud stains.

my third pair, so glad they are available at Amazon....they fit well, and the best part is the padded areas on the inside . So comfortable, and the padding helps when you're really raking that million leaves.....

So far so good! They are comfortable and have held up well to some heavy gardening - planting, weeding, tree trimming, mulching, etc. I washed them in the washer and they came out looking new again! No holes yet.

I've owned alot of gloves--high dollar ergo ones. These are soft, comfy, and supportive. They are thick and don't sweat, even if Texas. That alone makes these gold star worthy.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment