Tuesday, June 25, 2019

DeWalt DPG70L-3PK Coated Gripper Gloves, Large,

DeWalt DPG70L-3PK Coated Gripper Gloves, Large, 3-Pack

DeWalt DPG70L-3PK Coated Gripper Gloves, Large, 3-Pack

Really like these gloves with the rubberized gripper feature. Super great for large cardboard boxes and heavier items. Sort of like you have something quite heavy and you know you're able to lift it but just can't get enough of a grip on it, this glove solves that problem. My wife likes them also for the same reason. This glove is not real durable over the long term, the rubber gripper will come off or wear off with repeated use. But I don't mean a day or two, I'm talking about 6 to 12 months or so for the average homeowner. They're not expensive so I keep a couple 3-packs around the house and we always have a good pair to use. Buy the large size, they do stretch and fit my big hands just fine and the wife says they're fine for her also. Not really a glove for general use during a cold winter, but the gripper feature still works.

I almost sent these back as soon as I opened them. Then I gave them a chance and became really impressed. 

They stink really bad like rubber when you first open them, but it goes away fairly quickly. 

These are hefty gloves. They feel very substantial - almost stiff at first. But they loosen up over time and their hefty-ness only contributes to their longevity. You don't want something flimsy and these become more flexible with just a few uses. 

For these two reasons, I almost sent them back. But I am extremely glad that I didn't, as they quickly won me over. 

They can handle reasonably high heat as well where others would deteriorate immediately. I use mine around my fireplace no problem. 

These are large on me. I probably wear a medium. However the gloves do what I needed them to do. i am repairing fencing and I need to be able to hold boards 5' high to nail to post. I need a pair of gloves with good grip and they work great. I'm not very strong so hate to drop boards when I'm working with them and waste my time and energy. Would recommend for their grip.

I've bought these for my dad quite a few times. He loves them. He mostly wears them for yard work which he does a lot of and he loves how durable they are. The last too. I just like to get them as a stocking stuffer and I don't mind replacing them every year since he likes them so much. But finding a good pair of gloves to last him a year I know has been a challenge for him but these do the trick. I don't know how long they'd last past a year but they don't look too bad when he's swapping out the new for the old.

I love these things. I wear them summer and winter comfortably and find that I lose very little dexterity, but gain "traction", avoid splinters and hand cuts and don't have to work so hard to avoid completely grubby hands at day's end. I have also washered/dryered these on many occasions, which means they last long enough to make them very well worth their price.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Textured Palm For Extra Grip
  • Easy to use
  • This product is manufactured in China
  • Rubber coating provides superior abrasion resistance
  • Textured palm allows for extra grip - wet or dry
  • Breathable knit back for comfortable fit in hot weather
  • Ergonomically designed for superior fit and feel
  • Seamless fit provides maximum flexibility and high dexterity

Description

Dewalt, 3 Pack, Large, Textured Rubber Coated Gripper Glove, Textured Rubber Coated Gripper Glove, Rubber Coating Provides Superior Abrasion Resistance, Textured Palm For Extra Grip, Wet Or Dry, Breathable Knit Back For A Comfortable Fit In Hot Weather, Ergonomically Designed For Superior Fit & Feel, Seamless Fit Provides Maximum Flexibility & High Dexterity, Use For Material Handling & General Construction. Easily usable product. This product is manufactured in China.



I haven't used these as much as I have used similar grip or vinyl coated palm gardening gloves in the past, but they seem on-par with expectations so far in terms of fit and feel. The quality looks to be there, the grip is better than some, and the flexibility and feel is good, semi-soft. I used to use these types of gloves in a shipping warehouse, and could only find pairs at a garden center that felt right previously, for about double the price of these. I would expect the same wear in those situations with these that I experienced with others, which is to say that if I got a month out of them I'd be happy. For the price, if I got a month out of 3-pair I'd be good and my hands would probably be happier too.

I work outside as a gardener/landscaper and handle clippings(from pruning) daily. These aren't the most durable gloves you'll buy but they're comfortable and affordable. I can get 4-6 months of wear out of a 3 pack of these gloves. They'll work well for you unless you're handling EXTREMELY thorny and spiny clippings like those from pyracantha, barberry, Chinese(horned) hollies and eleagnus clippings(longer runner with those rigid spines on them). For the really thorny clippings I'd recommend leather gloves. For anything that isn't these gloves will do.

These are my "Go To" gloves for outdoor work, or working around the house for just about any project! Good grip and dexterity while wearing them. Quite comfortable and they LAST!

This is a good glove for the money, seem sturdy and flexible. They do run true to size. As I am normally a Men's M, and this is a Mens L, it is a little big for me. A little extra room at the finger tips. I wish they offered an M. Still, these are not so big I can't use them, and if you are a true L, they are even better.

I keep a pair of these gloves in the trunk of the car for emergencies and they work just fine. The palms are rubber-faced providing more than sufficient grip for handling wheels, jacks, wrenches and so forth while the permeable backs provide some modest ventilation. There are cheaper versions available but these particular gloves appear to be made of a higher quality and more pliable rubber.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment