Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Magid Glove & Safety TE194TL Rose Pruning Gardening Gloves, Mens Large, Grey &

Magid Glove & Safety TE194TL Rose Pruning Gardening Gloves, Mens Large, Grey & Blue

Magid Glove & Safety TE194TL Rose Pruning Gardening Gloves, Mens Large, Grey & Blue

This is a very well-thought-out designed glove. The Gauntlet has a slight curve to the under forearm area. This makes for a very comfortable and smooth fit. My dislike however is that the size small is actually a bit too small for me and my fingers go numb if I have them on for too long. Kind of a bummer but I will keep using these gloves because they are so good. So just beware that the size runs small next time I will be sure to order medium which is usually too large for my small hands.

I bought these gloves because my yard backs up into a wooded area, and I always pulling out poison ivy and poison oak. Of course, I always wear gloves, but sometimes the vine would snap back and slap my arm just above the area where the glove ended. Yes, I could wear long sleeves, but I live in the south and it gets HOT! Anyway, I wanted to find some garden gloves that extended up to be elbows for extra protection. These gloves fit the bill perfectly! They also have a bit of elastic in them right around the wrist area which provides an extra bit of grip so the gloves don't just slip off as you are working. They are very sturdy; I expect they will hold up very well ... and I love the style and color as well!

These are wonderful! They do seem to run a tad bit small so be careful on the size that you order. I happened to have ordered the Medium because they wanted $12 more for the small - I wasn't going to pay almost double for a smaller size, so I went with the mediums. I'm glad that I did because the mediums fit nicely where I usually wear a small.

These worked really well in helping me chop back my raspberry plant, only one thorn prick made it through the gloves. They fit well and aren't uncomfortable, I do love that they come up to my elbows so I can reach into the plant without harm. However, I was pretty annoyed that they put a industrial staple right through the gloves.

Great for heavier outdoor cleanup. The cuffs come almost to the elbow but are close cut enough to the arm that they don't catch on tools. You can still get a long sleeve shirt under them if you need to. The mesh on the back keeps them from getting too hot, but still provides protection. The glove cuff is angled so that they don't 'bunch up' in the crook of the elbow. There is a band of the suede material over the knuckle for protection. Very well thought out design. Got these for my son. They also make a ladies version if you have smaller or medium sized hands. I purchased those for me. It makes working out doors much easier on our hands. Glad we found these!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Puncture-resistant, synthetic leather padded palm and reinforced fingertips
  • Provides what professional rose gardeners need most � strength, durability and comfort
  • Elbow-length gauntlet cuff protects forearms from cuts and scratches
  • Knuckle guard provides added protection from thorny plants
  • Form fitting spandex back for maximum comfort

Description

With a puncture-resistant, synthetic leather padded palm and reinforced fingertips, this rose glove provides what professional rose gardeners need most strength, durability and comfort. The elbow-length gauntlet cuff protects forearms from cuts and scratches, and the knuckle guard provides added protection from thorny plants. Form fitting spandex back for maximum comfort.

With a puncture-resistant, synthetic leather padded palm and reinforced fingertips, this rose glove provides what professional rose gardeners need most - strength, durability and comfort. The elbow-length gauntlet cuff protects forearms from cuts and scratches, and the knuckle guard provides added protection from thorny plants.

Magid Glove & Safety is America’s leading manufacturer, importer, and distributor of work gloves and personal protective equipment (PPE), including first aid products and protective and disposable clothing. In today's rapidly changing work environment, product demands continue to evolve, requiring safety manufacturers to grow with the challenge. MAGID stays ahead of the curve by anticipating market needs and developing innovative products. Our dedication to this and our strong work ethic are reasons why customers choose MAGID as their PPE partner.

Our mechanics gloves take the punishment so your hands don’t. Made out of synthetic material, our gloves offer great dexterity and grip, while still maintaining maximum comfort, durability and protection. For extra protection depending on your line of work, you may also be interested in our selection of chemical resistant gloves. Buy wholesale mechanic gloves today from Magid Glove & Safety! Your hands will be thanking you.



First I would like to give a Thank You shout out to "Lostandconfuused" for posting that these gloves run small. I can attest to that because I wear a size six and with the review by "Lostandconfuused" in mind, I ordered the medium and they fit perfectly! They are very well made and thick enough to ward off most thorns. IMHO they are worth every penny I paid.

This is the second pair I've bought. The first pair, the middle right hand fingertip came unstitched. I have several rose bushes and wild blackberry vines to tend to, and these gloves are sturdy, protect my arms to my elbows and protect my hands from scratches, dirt and more. I wear them every time I am in the yard, mowing, weeding, trimming, pruning, planting, etc. I wouldn't be without them.

Love, love, love these gloves!! I have a horrible, sticker vine (berry) that grows rampant thru my pretty ground cover in my yard. Every once in a while I have to brave it and go in to try to pull it out...again! These stickers hurt and cling to your clothes and your arms. These gloves are fantastic!! I recently hired someone to do this nasty job for me, since I had let it go way too long. At the end of the day he asked me where I had purchased these gloves. He said, "I would be so torn up without them." I will buy another pair, love them!

I am a Wildlife Rehabilitator & transporter and got these for handling wildlife in emergencies, so I am not scratched or badly bitten. For my use, I wish the arm guard portion was longer - like to the elbow.

They are still good gloves - thick where I need them to be and still quite flexible for grabbing/holding. As a woman with long fingers (I'm a "Tall" size) I always buy large gloves. For a man, however, I'm not sure if these are large enough, but you can see in the photo that they are just right in finger-length for me. I certainly don't have the forearms to fill these (LOL), but then again, they are sold as a man's glove.

These gloves are great for working outside. Since they aren't plastic or rubber your hands don't get sweaty or uncomfortable in warm weather. These are heavy suede and they breathe. These are the only type of gloves I will wear to work outdoors here in the southern midwest. They are long enough to protect from scratches from branches, and poison ivy, on your forearms. I used to be able to buy a similar style from a big box store, but are no longer carried there. I am happy with these, and they last about a year for me - and that's says they are very durable. This will be the third year, and third pair I am purchasing.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment