Sunday, June 23, 2019

Carhartt Women's All Purpose Nitrile Grip Work Glove, Emerald,

Carhartt Women's All Purpose Nitrile Grip Work Glove, Emerald, Large

Carhartt Women's All Purpose Nitrile Grip Work Glove, Emerald, Large

I install insulation and also do hvac work so I’ve had dozens of pairs of gloves. These are hands down the best gloves that I’ve had! I have what I call “baby hands” and it’s hard to find gloves that fit. Youth size gloves fit great but they don’t make many durable ones with grip on them. That’s where these Carhartt gloves come in. Their small size gloves fit...well, like a glove! They are breathable and don’t make my hands sweaty, yet are super durable and have good grip. In my job, its pretty easy to cut yourself on the sheet metal or get nasty splinters from crawling on or swinging around ceiling joists while in attics. I have worn the first pair of these gloves every weekday for the past 2 years and have NEVER cut myself through them or gotten a splinter while wearing them!! I just bought 2 more pairs of these because I know that eventually my other pair will wear out, but since my other pair has lasted so long, I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to find them again. So now I’m set on gloves for the next 4-5 YEARS with just 2 pairs of gloves!!! I used to go through SEVERAL pairs of those other Nitril coated gloves that you can buy. They either hardened up and cracked, stuck together, or the coating wore off quickly and they tore through. Not these though and I don’t ever expect them to either! Withstanding 2 years of tough abuse has made a lifelong Carhartt glove girl out of me! Trust me, you’ll love them!!

I picked these up to provide some protection/grip for climbing the Half Dome cables. They were perfect. I also think they'll be useful for other hikes that require some casual rock climbing/bouldering.

Great fit. Flexible enough to do everything you can imagine and they’re form fitting so they stay in one place. They protect your hands without limiting movement.

Best gloves!!!!! Last forever and I am in the yard doing tons of digging ,planting and trimming trees!!!
I will order again!!!!!

fitted


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Palm: micro foam nitrile dipped
  • Rib knit cuff

Description

Carhartt gloves for the hardworking - introducing the all purpose micro foam nitrile dipped glove.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment