Monday, June 24, 2019

DeWalt DPG230L Technicians Fingerless Synthetic Leather Glove,

DeWalt DPG230L Technicians Fingerless Synthetic Leather Glove, Large

DeWalt DPG230L Technicians Fingerless Synthetic Leather Glove, Large

FANTASTIC gloves! I use them for all sorts of home projects, woodworking, anything that requires a more secure grip. I even use them for martial arts and weapons training. They provide the right amount of grip with the least amount of bulk and unnecessary fabric. They stretch in the wrist area and they are easy to get on and off. The velcro strap holds up well, and it can take a lot of abuse.

Summary: If you are looking for a pair of fingerless gloves for a job, look no further. You won't regret these, especially at this price.

These gloves are a very nice pair of lightweight, fingerless work gloves. Quality is quite high; all the stitching is very neat, and there are no loose threads. They are very flexible, so if you're looking for gloves to support your hand or wrist, these are not for you, but they're also very comfortable and don't interfere with articulation-dependent tasks (I'm typing this review in them without issue). The fingers mostly come up to the second knuckle; the pinky, however, is proportionally slightly longer. I find this slightly annoying, but YMMV. The palm is a thin but tough synthetic material; the packaging claims these gloves protect against vibrations, but I have my doubts about this, as there is no meaningful padding.

All in all, these look to be an excellent pair of gloves for light work or when the loss of dexterity from heavier fingerless or full-finger gloves is unacceptable.

Great gloves. Very comforable. Holding up well. I've used them for many tasks outside..from splitting wood by hand (well, an axe), automotive repair, power tools. I'm a big fan of this style glove as the finger dexterity is great.

Works well I'm a farrier and rasp are hard on gloves but they are holding up well

Fits great and very well made. The stirdy material keeps your hands safe. Warmer than most fingerless gloves. I will order again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Durable ToughThread double stitching extends the life and durability of the glove
  • Water and oil resistant palm with double palm overlay provides a non-slip grip and ultimate comfort
  • Stretch nylon gusset provides extra debris protection
  • Extended ulna lock TPR wrist closure provides a snug and secure fit
  • Fingerless design provides extreme dexterity

Description

DeWalt Dpg230 technicians fingerless synthetic leather glove is a fingerless glove with ultra high “bare finger” dexterity that features a full synthetic palm overlay and extended custom wrist closure, making this the most durable fingerless in its class.



These are great second pair first pair lasted about 3 years I’m a carpenter and I’m pretty rough on them !

well made gloves. I use them because I'm in wheelchair.

These gloves have lasted me longer than any other fingerless gloves I have used before. I've been using them for construction work. The part that closes with the Velcro seemed a little thin and rubbery but it holds up well, I would be careful with not ripping it off, though.

So far So good gloves fit great would buy another pair.

Very comfortable

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment