Sunday, June 30, 2019

Ironclad WWI2-03-M Wrenchworx Impact Glove,

Ironclad WWI2-03-M Wrenchworx Impact Glove, Medium

Ironclad WWI2-03-M Wrenchworx Impact Glove, Medium

They work. They are protecting my hands from vibration.
Without these, any time I used certain power tools and equipment, my hands would have a tingly/ vibration feel when I was done.
These gloves don't remove all of the vibration you feel but it does prevent that feeling.
I rather replace these ever 6 months than have any long term hand problems.
They seem well made, and fit to my expected glove size (medium). I do have larger hands, but always seem to have the best fit with medium gloves.

I purchased these gloves for work and they work pretty well. Good quality and they are true to size. My only complaint is that after several hours of use they seem to feel wet and when they get to that state they give off an unpleasant odor. Strangely, when they're dry the smell goes away but as soon as they feel damp you can smell it again. I am not sure if it's a chemical that they may have used to treat it but the smell is definitely present when wet.

I have bi-lateral carpal tunnel syndrome (both wrists) and need to use gloves that provide a reasonably good level of protection from vibration. These gloves provided excellent protection for the jobs I was doing. I would recommend them to anyone who works with vibrating equipment from battery operated drills through lawnmowers. Maybe it will prevent you from developing what I have?

Gloves received quickly and in new condition as advertised. Good price, these gloves are used as range gloves when I'm pounding away with my semi auto shotty. The gel palms really help with the recoil and just feel good. Ironclad is one of my favorite brand of gloves and I own several different styles. The color is not the same as advertised, they are actually black/gray/yellow, not white. I knew this before I bought by comparing to the Ironclad website. I'm a big guy with big hands, size large fits a bit tight but I knew that already as well and prefer it for ease of loading shells while wearing gloves. Not too loose so the fingers don't get snagged on the shell lifter.

These gloves work well to reduce the effects of vibrating machines. They do not cause hand fatigue while operating the equipment. The gloves also provide good dexterity.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ERGONOMIC GEL PALM PADS Energy absorbing, non-compressible
  • PATENTED CONTOURGRIP PALM DESIGN For maximum dexterity & control
  • DUPONT TEFLON TREATMENT Palm treatment for oil & water resistance
  • HYBRID CUFF SYSTEM Secure fit with built in quick release safety feature, TPR CUFF PULLER Get your glove in the proper position faster
  • CLARINO NON-SLIP REINFORCEMENTS Reinforced saddle for ultimate durability & protection, TERRY CLOTH SWEAT WIPE Conveniently located on the back of the thumb

Description

Anti-Vibration Gloves, M, Black, Palm Material Synthetic Leather, Palm Construction Polyurethane, Full, Back Material Nylon, Spandex, Knuckle Padding Material Neoprene, Cuff Knit, Hook-and-Loop Closure Type, Right/Left Hand, 1 Pair



This is my second pair of Ironclad gloves. I was gifted a similar pair from a friend 5 years ago and they finally gave way a couple months ago. These are awesome, they allow for good grip and the padded protection on the palms is perfect for working in the yard or doing heavy lifting. I loved my last pair and so far I haven't noticed any drop off in quality with these gloves.

Very comfortable. They provide good protection from vibration while sanding wood (my primary use of them). One really nice feature is that I can leave the gloves on and still pick up things (like a sheet of sandpaper) without having to take the gloves off.

I wasn't a big fan of the velcro strap on them, so I cut it off. Even without the velco strap, the gloves stay on easily.

Not quite as thick or padded as I expected so I wear them under another pair of work gloves while mowing the yard. The occasional swelling I had after mowing hasn't occurred since I started wearing them.

Definitely a good investment if you're chipping concrete/pile using a Rivet Buster (aka Chipping Gun). Without using the gloves my fingers, hands, and wrist would swell up, and make it hard to open and close my hand in the morning.

The gloves are nice, quality. I got them for yard work after a long bout with the weed wacker left my fingers numb. They have cut the vibrations way down. My only issue is that the gel pads are only in the palms so vibration is still transferred through the fingers. I will happily use these but I am looking for another pair with more padding.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment