Thursday, June 20, 2019

Leather Palm Sewn W Kevlar Large,

Leather Palm Sewn W Kevlar Large, PK12

Leather Palm Sewn W Kevlar Large, PK12

These are by far the best work gloves that I have ever owned. I do lots of landscaping. Eventually, they will wear out as all gloves do but they do not fall apart. They just get smooth to the grip. I recommend these gloves.

These gloves are even better than I thought they would be. As a work glove they protect the hands and are somewhat warm due to a good lining. I'll buy them again.

These are some of the best gloves I have ever had. Are very durable. Would recommend to anyone. This is the second time for ordering them. The price has tripled since purchasing the first time. Use when cutting down trees and they last longer than any others that I have had.

Very strong gloves


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Brand: Memphis Glove
  • Manufacturer: MCR Safety
  • Part Number: 16010L
  • Memphis Glove 16010L Side Kick Leather Palm Gloves, Large (12 Pair)
  • MCR Safety - (Memphis Gloves, Crews Safety Glasses, River City Garments)

Description

(12 Pair) 16010 Memphis Side Kick Leather Palm Gloves, Size Large Heavy side split cow leather Rich chrome tanned Durable rubberized cuffs Sewn with super-strong, heat resistant Dupont KEVLAR®, thread  



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment