Saturday, June 1, 2019

6 Pack Atlas Glove 370BBK (Black

6 Pack Atlas Glove 370BBK (Black Medium)

6 Pack Atlas Glove 370BBK (Black Medium)

Many years ago I bought some gloves at a local nursery, they fit my hands great, the grippy factor was perfect, they lasted longer than other "nitrile" gloves I had bought and I could use my fingers to manipulate screws, nuts, etc while wearing the gloves. Well turns out these Atlas gloves are the same thing. They are by far the best "nitrile" style gloves I have used. They are washable and hold up great for lots of activities.

This is the only daily glove I use; WHY? Great fit, great dexterity, warm when using outside above 25, last for months, wash and dry weekly. How do I use? In pest control, picking up traps all day, surgical gloves fit well over them when dealing with pesticides. Great glove to have in the car for changing tires, changing oil or just odd jobs around the house. YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH THIS GLOVE, I'VE TRIED OTHERS LIKE THE LEATHER ONES THAT ALL HAVE STITCHING BUT THE STITCHING COMES APART AND NOW YOU HAVE A WORTHLESS $20+ GLOVE THAT MAYBE LASTED 1 MONTH. Buy in bulk and you save $$$$$$

Been using these for years. They are the best. We use these in the summer for gardening and chores, then wear a wool liner underneath in the winter, for chores. Great, tough gloves. Don't put them in the dryer.

Absolutely the BEST work gloves I've ever used and priced much better than those leather gloves. Originally bought 2 pairs at a garden show without much thought until I used them; they fit like a glove, has great gripping and breathes, washable and excellent durability. They allow excellent dexterity and I even use these to play volleyball with during warm-up. Previously, when planting annuals, I had to take off my leather gloves to handle the plants, but these are like a second skin. The 6-pair pack I just bought should last me forever; they're that durable.

perfectly tacky yet still thin and responsive, breath well, durable, but don't be fooled -- the tacky grip wears off with regular use within a few months. The gloves still work great after that, but they will lose their chameleon-like grippiness on cardboard boxes, that I like. Therfore, to handle cardboard, I use newer gloves. For dirty work, I use the older gloves that have lost their tackiness. Win win.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Tough and durable lightweight gloves
  • Increased puncture and abrasion resistance
  • Seamless Nylon Liner
  • Outstanding Grip

Description

The flexible nitrile coating is tougher than rubber, protecting palms and fingertips from the rigors of every day work. Seamless lightweight black nylon knit liner increases comfort while it repels dirt and stains. Ideal for jobs requiring maximum dexterity and freedom of hand movement without the fatigue associated with heavier, bulkier gloves. Machine washable.



My new favorite garden gloves. They are comfortable and easy to work with. I am very happy with these gloves.

These gloves are my hard working, solid, count on work gloves; I use them everyday doing barn chores and caring for my 6 horses. Only on the coldest days do I use any other type gloves. I have also given them as gifts to several friends with horses.

Items were shipped promptly and performed as advertised.

They work great for roofing. They were labeled showa not atlas.

I've been wearing these gloves for gardening, cleaning my large chest type freezer and a variety of other uses for years.
These were nicely priced and were delivered as expected. Thank you!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment