Wednesday, June 19, 2019

5.11 Tactical TAC A2 Tactical Gloves for Military/Shooting with TacticalTouch precision fingertips, Style

5.11 Tactical TAC A2 Tactical Gloves for Military/Shooting with TacticalTouch precision fingertips, Style 59340, Black, XX-Large

5.11 Tactical TAC A2 Tactical Gloves for Military/Shooting with TacticalTouch precision fingertips, Style 59340, Black, XX-Large

Very well made and exactly what I have come to expect from 5-11. They offer the protection but don't take away the sensitivity needed for a pat down. Great gloves just be warned, they run a bit small. I usually take a large but these were a bit snug. The next pair I buy, and I will buy this exact model again, but it will be an extra large.

I have been using shooting gloves at the pistol range. I had been disappointed in the ability to achieve a secure grip and avoid bruising of my hands with some of them. A local gun dealer suggested I try 5.11 Tac A2 Gloves. I ordered a pair in 2XL as several reviews said the gloves ran small. I have large hands and the 2XL were not tight enough. Amazon came through and exchanged the gloves for an XL size. They fit well and I have confidence in my grip and the gloves have prevented any bruising of my hands. I highly recommend them and will be ordering another pair. I would suggest you order the same size glove you normally wear rather than upsize as I did.

I bought these as a cheaper tactical glove I could wear as a park ranger that would protect my hands for activities like pulling poison ivy, building trail, maintaining buildings and still give me the flexibility to use my gun if necessary. They have served their purpose beautifully. They do not allow me to feel my weapon very well, but the gloves have a good fit overall and have held up well to about a month of trail-building abuse.

Warning, the directions with these gloves state you must not wash them. If you are patting down and searching bags you will want to wash them every day. I put them on, wet them in warm water and use bar soap in the same manner one would wash their hands, then dry them the same way and hang them to finish drying. My hand measures 7 and 1/2 inches heal to middle finger tip and 3 and 5/8 across the palm and a 2xl fit perfectly. They are not useful in a bio hazard environment.

These gloves are very solid. They have good gribs, allow for dexterity and are just all around shooting gloves. They are reasonably warm, but if the downside is if it's very cold or very windy, they won't protect your hands like a pair of winter gloves. I'm not sure you can get around the trade off of warmth for dexterity, but this does a good job at finding middle ground.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • TAC A2 Gloves features Tactical Touch precision full fit fingertips perfect for patrol, motorcycle riding, operating equipment and touch screen devices while on the job or at work
  • Synthetic leather gloves have a padded suede palm for a comfortable grip, with reinforced finger joints and a sweat wipe panel on the thumbs
  • Made for all missions, whether tactical, military, police, or patrol, the breathable stretch nylon back panel and synthetic leather grip pads are designed for superior comfort and enhanced dexterity in any operational setting
  • These tactical gloves have reinforced saddle between thumb and index finger as well as neoprene and Velcro wrist closure. They are not only breathable, but lightweight and fast drying
  • The 5.11 TAC A2 multipurpose tactical gloves are made for military, armed forces, police and patrol units, and can be used as motorcycle riding gloves, survival hiking gloves, or for operator gloves while at work

Description

Our most popular glove, the Tac-A2 is an all-around duty and tactical glove and an excellent value. The Tac A2 glove features our patented TacticalTouch fingertip construction system for maximum dexterity and longer service life. There is no seam at the fingertip to add bulk, wear out, or irritate you. Synthetic leather grip pads protect your palm and the saddle between thumb and index finger, and improve wear-life. The palm-side breathable synthetic suede is durable and improves your touch and grasp, wet or dry. The stretch nylon back panel lets your hands breathe, keeps you comfortable and, like the rest of the glove, dries fast if it gets wet. We added a sweat wipe on the thumb and the stretch neoprene and Velcro wrist closure with a reinforced pull tab maintains a secure fit and keeps debris out of your gloves. The lightweight construction of our Tac A2 glove allows better sensitivity during pat-downs than most leather gloves and they are snug enough for use as a shooting glove. Our patented fingertip construction also enables you to do more with your gloves on, reducing the chance of injury or losing a glove because you had to take it off.



I really enjoy these gloves. The sizing chart was just about right for me. They are a little snug but I'm sure with time they will stretch out just a bit. They really help me grip my pistols much better. And I've discovered another amazing side benefit. I have significant arthritis in my hands. The compressive fit of these gloves REALLY helps with the arthritis discomfort. They also probably help the arthritis by retaining more hand heat. Bottom line... I'm very pleased. AND I got these at about 1/2 price. They were returned due to a cometic "blemish", but there's nothing wrong with them that a I can see.

I've worn many K9 handler gloves over the decades and this one is excellent! My favorite glove from Hatch is no longer made and this is the perfect replacement. It provides little to no protection from bites if that's what you're looking for, but it allows a great grip, protection from least burns, and I can easily handle a sidearm. This is my new go to for handling dogs!

great gloves feel good super grip
a little loose for me they were fine @ 1st but stretched out a tad so the finger length was slightly too long 16"-1/8" but my hands are a little wide ,otherwise they are fine I'll just buy the large next time, they may be a little tight @ 1st but hopefully they'll stretch out just fine
never tried to poke or cut myself nor will I so don't know how well the Kevlar holds up
MUST EVERYTHING BE MADE IN CHINA THESE DAYS!
Come on 5.11 Tactical where's the American pride?

best pair i have had. and i have used 4 different pairs from 3 different companies. this pair was better, way better. The fit is perfect, they breath extremely well (no soppy sweat or dye on skin when removed). when hand cuffing or handling my weapons, i don't feel the need to take them off.

Based on my reviews of other reviews, I decided to buy a large instead of medium. The glove seems to be true to fit. The large is not overly HUGE but I think a medium would have fit more snug. Overall I am satisfied with it. The girl really grips and it keeps my hands warm. I would recommend this glove.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment