Saturday, June 1, 2019

Tillman 1415 Unlined Top Grain Goatskin Drivers Gloves,

Tillman 1415 Unlined Top Grain Goatskin Drivers Gloves, Medium

Tillman 1415 Unlined Top Grain Goatskin Drivers Gloves, Medium

I don't know what I can say about an unlined glove. It is like they said it would be. They're goatskin and if you haven't had those I suggest a try. Very comfortable. My first pair wore just fine but were only used when riding a touring bike.

My wife loves them because she doesn't have to strain her hands to work with them

Use it while I ride by bicycle. Comfortable. Natural material. Unbeatable price.

Very good quality, and great price!

My husband was thrilled to find a pair of leather gloves that actually fit him! I bought multiple pairs so he can have them at work, in his off road rig, and at home.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Premium pearl top-grain goatskin
  • Excellent abrasion resistance and tensile strength
  • A keystone thumb, unlined

Description

Premium pearl top grain goatskin driver's gloves, unlined, for excellent feel and dexterity. Double stitching on forefingers and keystone thumb. Great strength and abrasion resistant.



I use them for bee keeping. Very soft and pliable with excellent feel.

This is a pair of great TIG and MIG gloves. I also use them for torch work and other light duty uses. They are form fitting and soft.

Great product very comfortable to the hand.

Great fit!! Very good for dexterity. Very durable! Been wearing for a month and no holes or cuts to the leather yet. Will continue to buy Tillman gloves in the future.

My son uses them for work. He says that he really likes them

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment