Monday, June 17, 2019

MCR Safety 901XXL Fasguard Premium Grain Deerskin Multi-Task Gloves with Black Spandex Back and Adjustable

MCR Safety 901XXL Fasguard Premium Grain Deerskin Multi-Task Gloves with Black Spandex Back and Adjustable Wrist Closure, Yellow/Black, 2X-Large, 1-Pair

MCR Safety 901XXL Fasguard Premium Grain Deerskin Multi-Task Gloves with Black Spandex Back and Adjustable Wrist Closure, Yellow/Black, 2X-Large, 1-Pair

Bought a pair of these 2 years ago. Wore them everytime I worked in the yard. They held up great, finally had to wash them because they smelled funky. They fell apart after. Immediately got a new pair. I think they are the best work gloves I ever owned. I worked in the glove industry for 25 years, this is great product for the price.

I will start with these gloves fit! I have a terrible time getting gloves that fit. The problem is my ring finger is longer than my index finger. I do not believe this is that unusual but, it sure makes it hard to find a decent fitting pair of gloves. So, I am happy with these gloves because they fit!

I haven't actually used them yet but the fit is excellent and the craftsmanship looks solid. We will see how well they hold up soon.

They have held up. Seams not busting.

good quality and comfortable


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fasguard premium grain deerskin spandex back men's multi-task gloves
  • Glove palm is made of deer skin leather and glove back is made of spandex material
  • Adjustable wrist closures
  • Premium grain deerskin and goatskin styles compliment this series
  • Available in yellow/black color and xx-large size

Description

Memphis Fasguard 901XXL Deerskin Mechanic Work Gloves, Size XXL  (1 Pair) Memphis Gloves Automotive Performance Gloves Fasguard Features: Excellent mechanics hand protection Nylon Spandex back for a snug fit DeerSkin Leather  Velcro wrist closure May be used as driving gloves  Industry Applications: Automotive assembly and general mechanics, maintenance and other applications requiring multi-purpose hand protection  



Great product!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment