Sunday, June 16, 2019

Canvas Glove with Knit Wrist Cuff, Heavyweight Work Gloves, Men's Size, Natural (Pack of 12 pairs)

Canvas Glove with Knit Wrist Cuff, Heavyweight Work Gloves, Men's Size, Natural (Pack of 12 pairs) ...

Canvas Glove with Knit Wrist Cuff, Heavyweight Work Gloves, Men's Size, Natural (Pack of 12 pairs) ...

The gloves were just what I was looking for. I would suggest that included in the twelve pairs, instead of one size, is sizes for women too. My wife had seen what I had gotten and was hoping to use the gloves too. But they were too big. So it would be nice to have a set of his and her gloves in the same package.

Might be the best glove deal on Amazon. My reason for buying them was to soak the right hand glove in soapy water and wipe down my bicycle and then apply oil to the fingertips of the right hand glove in order to "polish" a titanium bicycle frame.....works great! Many of other uses because they are cotton. Perfect for a slew of garage and yard tasks. Bought a dozen at less than a dollar each so I stash them everywhere which means I can always find a pair, silly as that may sound.

Seem heavier than ones of this type I bought in the past and fit my wide hands better too. Also, I used them outside in very well below freezing weather and they kept my hands warm, probably because they are relatively thick for this type of glove. Delighted with them as work gloves..

These gloves are great for gardening and painting. They can be washed several times and reused for gardening, and if they get too loaded with paint they can just be disposed of, since they cost less than the hardware store version of painting gloves. The order was quick and everything came as expected.

Ordered this for packing apples at for a fund raiser. Perfect. Fit both men and women drying and polishing apples. Worked fantastic. My brother saw them at my house and took three pairs for projects he does around the house. Washing them but may have to buy another packages for next year - volunteers liked them and at a very good price.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Comfortable clute-cut pattern
  • Resists minor cuts and abrasions
  • Soft knit wrist cuff
  • 100% Cotton Men size
  • 12 pairs per pack

Description

This traditional general purpose canvas glove provides quality hand protection at an affordable price. It is 10-ounces, heavy-knit cotton fabric makes for a cool and comfortable glove, and reduces nuisance hand injuries caused by snags and abrasions. The clute-cut also features a knit wrist cuff to prevent unraveling and provide additional comfort. Men size. Natural color.



Bought these as gloves for dog obedience utility directed retrieve exercise. So my reqirements are not the same as most. But gloves are good quality for price. Washed before using & they still look & feel good.

Little too big but they are good for the price. I've been pretty hard on these & they don't last as long as I thought they would.

Perfect tough cheap gloves

good work gloves.do not interfere with manual dexterity.

Wonderful. Shipping and merchandise are very good. Much, much cheaper than the ones I bought from hardware store with the same quality. Really good deal.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment