Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Atlas 341 Opti Grip Latex Dipped Work Gloves - Red -

Atlas 341 Opti Grip Latex Dipped Work Gloves - Red - Small

Atlas 341 Opti Grip Latex Dipped Work Gloves - Red - Small

I like that these fit my hands perfectly. I wore a hole through last year's pair, but I was digging a lot of sod and glacier till before they gave out. I have a hard time finding gloves that fit my short fingers but these are perfect.

Good

The grip on these gloves is fantastic - best of any glove I have tried. Knit part not very durable and offers no protection for the back of your fingers.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • UPC: 713740555371
  • Weight: 0.117 lbs

Description

Advanced "Grip" series coating; breathable back of hand to reduce perspiration; ultimate dexterity and tactility; high level of flexibility and softness; seamless for optimum comfort; ergonomic design that replicates the natural curvature of a human hand and so reduces hand fatigue; use for agriculture, automotive, construction and warehousing & distribution.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment