Tuesday, June 18, 2019

(12 Pair) Memphis 7100P Brown Jersey Work Gloves All Cotton, Size

(12 Pair) Memphis 7100P Brown Jersey Work Gloves All Cotton, Size Large

(12 Pair) Memphis 7100P Brown Jersey Work Gloves All Cotton, Size Large

The gloves I received are black, not brown, although the label in the package states they’re brown; they’re not. They have a terrible (unhealthy-smelling) odor that will permeate anything you wash them with; the jeans I washed them with now stink. I doubt they are 100% cotton because they did not shrink at all in the wash. I would categorize the material as thin.

Other than that, I basically like them (and hope the odor will fade). I use them primarily for light yard work. They are slightly large on my lady hands, but that’s okay because I usually wear nitrile gloves underneath. I like that they are washable, don’t feel clumsy, and there are a lot of spares in the package.

Addendum: The odor did fade after a second wash.

I have only worn one pair of these gloves so far, but the fit is excellent, and they feel good and appear to be well made, but can't attest to the other 11 pair, yet.
I mainly bought these to be used as liners for a pair of pigskin unlined gloves I bought, however the pigskin gloves I bought in extra large size, but don't fit like XL size, fingers are tight and too short on those gloves; so I may mostly use these Jersey gloves in the spring/summer/fall as work gloves here in Wisconsin.

Great Value.. Good quality...

Only on first pair but love the feel.. seams are sewn well considering price. These are great glove liners for use with heavier gloves in cold and vefy comfortable for light duty work. Love them.. so far and.. The Price is Right..!!

Great gloves at a super price. the fingers are a little short, so order one size larger. they are washable and hold up very well compared to the cheaper white 'cotton' gloves, which are only disposable. once washed, the color turns from black to brown.

I use these gloves for some dexterity in the winter while working on equipment. Polyester wears poorly, cotton is better but hard to find nowadays. Good price for a dozen in cotton.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 7100P

Description

Brown jersey gloves have been used for generations as a light weight, comfortable option for light duty. Brown jersey gloves are available in many weights, patterns, and even some with dots for grip. The 7100P is a clute pattern glove. It is made of 100% cotton material and is excellent for low heat applications. Cool, comfortable, and easy to wear.  Material Features 100% Cotton Brown Jersey Breathable, Cool, and Comfortable Clute pattern with Straight Thumb Knit Wrist Absorbent Industries & Applications Construction Carpentry Landscaping Oil and Gas Industry 



Garden gloves I have used for years to help keep my hands cleaner and fewer scratches.
Comfortable and easy to hose clean to be used several times.

Great value ... couldn't find the gloves in the stores so I tried Amazon and was delighted to find them ... prompt service from seller ... I love these gloves!

They fit well. I use them when I'm soldering pipe because I don't get the polyester "melt" on the pipes as I would with gloves that have the poly in them.

What a bargain! Nice for the price. Would purchase again.

Great Christmas gift for hubby....he loves them & has not be able to locate in stores near us.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment