Thursday, November 7, 2019

Kinco 50-XXL Split Cowhide Leather Driver Work

Kinco 50-XXL Split Cowhide Leather Driver Work Glove

Kinco 50-XXL Split Cowhide Leather Driver Work Glove

I use this glove for strapping down my load at a lumber yard, I like how it's slim and it feels almost like not having anything on my hands, but what surprises me is how it's still intact without any tear. Easy to work with, and don't let the smell get to you, after couple of weeks of using them, the smell will eventually wont be as strong.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Size: XX-Large
  • Made of split cowhide
  • Golden color shoulder suede cowhide driver glove
  • Shirred elastic back
  • Keystone thumb

Description

Highlights: Size: XX-Large Made of split cowhide Golden color shoulder suede cowhide driver glove Shirred elastic back Keystone thumb Turned leather binding



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment