Tuesday, November 26, 2019

MCR SAFETY 9669M Pu Coated Nylon Glove (Pack of

MCR SAFETY 9669M Pu Coated Nylon Glove (Pack of 12)

MCR SAFETY 9669M Pu Coated Nylon Glove (Pack of 12)

I haven't actually had a chance to use the gloves yet because I got them for garden use and it is still winter, however, the gloves were recommended by a friend. As for the price, it was the best by far. As for the service, I couldn't expect better....it was GREAT!

I've been wearing these gloves for years. I sharpen saws for a living. These gloves protect my hands from the numerous nicks and cuts I'd otherwise have. They fit close, not bulky at all, almost a second skin. Stretchy and snug. I keep some at home for gardening, lawn work, and other dirty jobs. I keep a pair in the car and in my range bag. They are not waterproof but they work just as well when wet.

These are awesome gloves! It's essentially a thick nitrile rubber glove with a comfortable breathable cloth lining. They're thin but really comfortable.

if you do "man work" and need to protect your hands these are great....you are able to grip anything even as small as a dime....hubby says they are the best he's ever used...

These are great for working with cardboard. They keep my hands from slipping and drying out. Wish they were just a little bit smaller and they would be perfect.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 13 gauge black nylon shell
  • Black PU coated palm and fingertips
  • Color coded hem to identify sizes

Description

Economy PU coated Nylon provides good tactile sensitivity, dexterity, and abrasion resistance. They feature a 13 gauge Nylon shell with polyurethane palm and finger coating. Made without Silicone. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.



Great

Great value. I use these for electrical construction work. A pair last one, to two weeks for me. Not bad for a couple of bucks.

Great Product

This it’s the best!! My husband and I already go for de 4 can

These gloves are great. Perfect fit and gripping. The price is unbeatable for 12 pair. Plus they were shipped pretty quick.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment