Friday, November 29, 2019

Liberty G-Grip Nitrile Micro-Foam Palm Coated Seamless Knit Glove with 13-Gauge Gray Nylon Shell, Large,

Liberty G-Grip Nitrile Micro-Foam Palm Coated Seamless Knit Glove with 13-Gauge Gray Nylon Shell, Large, Black (Pack of 12)

Liberty G-Grip Nitrile Micro-Foam Palm Coated Seamless Knit Glove with 13-Gauge Gray Nylon Shell, Large, Black (Pack of 12)

These gloves are great. I used to (well, still do actually) use "Mechanix" gloves while working in my shop but for the price I pay for them, they don't last nearly as long as I need. I wanted something that offered even better dexterity and was more disposable, so I gave these a shot. For the price, you can't beat them.

Since purchasing these gloves, I can be found wearing them at all times when fabricating or working on my cars. I'll usually switch to leather gloves when I pick up a grinder or welder, but only for extended periods of time.

The fit & dexterity are amazing, and when they get too grimy to put on, I throw them in a box and take 6 pair home at a time to wash them.

Definitely recommend.

Grateful to find these on Amazon when local business stopped carrying my size. I use them at my job and they protect, last for weeks each pair, very comfortable

great fit! i like how the different sizes are color coded.
initially, i bought large, but i found that the fingers were a tad long, and i had a harder time picking up tiny objects. so, i then tried the medium size. PERFECT!
they offer good enough protection against roofing shingles, shake splinters, nails and other hazards associated with roofing materials.
as an all around glove, these should be perfect.

My employer started providing these at work recently. We use them for light duty tasks in electrical work. Not to protect against electrical hazards but other tasks. They provide some protection and retain dexterity in addition to keeping hands clean. I liked them enough that I bought a dozen pairs for home use. I use them at home for light farm chores and also when metal detecting.

Half the cost of ULine, and just as good. Essential for unloading trucks in the summer for breathability (sic?)...unless you like sore sweaty hands at the end of your shift 😉


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Cutting edge technology micro-foam coating
  • Extremely comfortable to wear
  • Excellent dexterity, sensitivity, tactility and fit
  • Superior grip and abrasion resistant
  • Excellent for both wet and dry applications

Description

Liberty G-Grip micro-foam palm coated gloves. Cutting edge technology micro-foam coating. Extremely comfortable to wear. Excellent dexterity, sensitivity, tactility and fit. Superior grip and abrasion resistant. Excellent for both wet and dry applications. No latex allergens. Coated nitrile effectively replaces cotton in a broad range of dry and light applications. Additional advantages for coated nitrile offer excellent grip and are machine washable. Unsupported nitrile is an outstanding combination of strength for puncture and chemical resistance. Will not weaken or swell like rubber (latex) or neoprene in many solvents and animal fats. Nitrile, sometimes known as synthetic rubber, is a perfect solution for oils, petroleum, as well as some acids and caustics. Additional abrasion resistance makes nitrile unsupported gloves a good choice for general purpose use. Large size. Black color.



A++ Great gloves!

Love these gloves and happy I could find them here for purchase. Fit perfect and comfortable. Use them for all my chores and outdoor tasks.

Great for most shop work or auto assembly type work

well made...I would buy again and again...

Great gloves especially for the price. They provide good protection and grip while feeling comfortable.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment