Thursday, November 28, 2019

eBoot 12 Pairs White Lycra Cotton Gloves Work Gloves

eBoot 12 Pairs White Lycra Cotton Gloves Work Gloves (Large)

eBoot 12 Pairs White Lycra Cotton Gloves Work Gloves (Large)

We use these as inspection gloves for electroless nickel plating and anodizing. I have tried so many and these are definitely the nicest for the price. They are a little heavier weight and the wrist is hemmed so they keep their shape. I just bought them again even though I just received them today!

Love these!! I pull my hair out. It's a real thing-- diagnosed and everything.

I love that these gloves are not "handed." I mostly pull out hairs with only my left hand. So I can just keep grabbing one of these and putting on my left hand.

I am now keeping 2-4 gloves in my purse, my car, the bathroom, the kitchen, by my chair where I watch TV .... I love having all these pairs that I can put in the various places where I hang out. They are helping me not pull as much hair out of my head!!

The white gloves are perfect for my uses. They're lightweight and good quality. I sleep in them with cream on my hands to help my skin.

I mostly wear these as an extra layer of protection under my rubberized gardening gloves when pulling thistles. The added benefit is that they absorb the sweat the rubber gloves cause. They can easily be turned inside out to avoid the seams rubbing the skin, although these seams are not bulky at all.

I sometimes use them alone as protection from the sun when doing lighter outdoor chores. They protect from the irritation caused by pulling some noxious weeds that have evil doers in their sap. They're a little bit warmer than no gloves at all, but not bad compared to normal gardening gloves. Gave a pair to a neighbor who says her leather rose-pruning gloves are not enough protection when dealing with thistles. Very glad I bought them.

I use these under various other gloves to work around our horses. They protect my hands from the insides of the other gloves and absorb sweat, and I can even wipe my brown (or nose!) by removing the outer, usually waterproof, gloves. They are perfect for my needs!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • White gloves set: size is large, 9 inches in length; Package includes 12 pairs of gloves; They are washable, you had better wash by hand and let them air dry
  • Soft and lightweight: material is lycra cotton; The white cloth gloves are soft and convenient to take on/off; Good stretchy make you work with flexibility
  • Function: with good absorptivity, they are enable to absorb the water, sweat, oil; Elastic material make them fit well to your hand shape
  • Usage: white gloves are applied to doorman, police uniform, band, banquet, inspection, tuxedo formals, costume, catering, parades, etc.
  • Other application: wear them when you are driving to protect from the sunlight; Wear them with cream on hands to maintain skin when you want to go to bed

Description


eBoot 12 pairs white cotton gloves work gloves, 9 inch

Function
They are enable to absorb the sweat and oil, protect your hands when you are doing craft work, reduce electric shock hazards to some extend. They are comfortable and fit for most people, no matter men and women.

Usage:
White gloves are applied to doorman, police uniform, band, banquet, inspection, tuxedo formals, costume, catering, parades, etc.

Other application
Wear the cloth gloves when you are driving to protect from the sunlight; Wear them with cream on hands or use them at night with ointment to maintain skin when you want to go to bed.

Specification:
Material: lycra cotton
Length: 9 inch
Size: large
 
Package includes:
12 Pairs of gloves

Warm tips:
The Lycra cotton is a kind of spandex, 100% latex-free. Not fit in heat treated work.



OMG!! These are the best cotton gloves I have gotten to date off Amazon. My son has to wear them because he has sever eczema and clammy hands. I have to cut the fingers off so he is able to grip his pencil and move the mouse around on the touch mouse at school. I have four pairs right now cut and have washed them at least three times and they have held up like champs. I have bought almost every cotton glove on Amazon and these are by far the best and the price is even better!

Exactly what I was looking for! I recently started a job that has me spending most of my days sorting through filing cabinet after filing cabinet of old documents and technical drawings and trying to impose some semblance of organization. It quickly became clear that the primary hazard involved in this work (besides stumbling across the occasional dead spider nest), was going home at the end of the day with my hands and arms covered in hundreds of tiny paper cuts. Needless to say, having my limbs transformed into what were basically to gigantic paper cuts everyday got annoying fast. So I started looking for gloves to wear, and I didn't want anything rubber and latex because they make my hands sweaty and that gets uncomfortable. I wanted something cloth, and thin and form-fitting enough that I could write in them and handle old documents without tearing or damaging them. So after much research, I decided to try these and they worked PERFECTLY! I can easily write in them, and it actually makes in easier to handle all these old papers. And best of all, no more paper cuts!

I bought these to use underneath nitrile glove to handle meat when doing BBQ. They offer the insulation I was looking for to keep my hands from becoming uncomfortably hot when removing ribs and brisket from the smoker. Works like a charm.

These are the perfect weight and size for my purposes. I wear 71/2 surgical gloves and medium large male hands. These are great to wear when working on my photography and handling the glass in the frames, or freshly made prints etc. Much better than the other gloves I bought previously. You can re-use these a few times before discarding them in most cases.

Good enough to hold hot meat and "feel" it through the Nitro black gloves, I use it for moving and how meat to and from the smoker.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment