Friday, November 29, 2019

Mechanix Wear - Original Grip Work Gloves (X-Large,

Mechanix Wear - Original Grip Work Gloves (X-Large, Black)

Mechanix Wear - Original Grip Work Gloves (X-Large, Black)

Bought these to use for a demolition project helping my son with a fixer upper. Have been using for about six months tearing down sheet rock, insulation, flooring. They protect my hands from splinters and all the small cuts you usually get from this type of project. They fit well, sizing chart was right on. They show no signs of wear and fit so well it is almost like not wearing a glove. I use a similar pair for shooting in cold weather.

By far my favorite Mechanix branded gloves. Great grip without a lot of loss of dexterity. I like these in the garage, and for yard work, but I liked them so much that I bought extra pairs to use for biking gloves, great grip on the bars and brake levers. They work great, wet, dry and even dusty. You can tell I love them because of the way I freak out when I need them and can't find a pair. :) 5 star favorites.

Great gloves. This is my second pair. They grip very well without sacrificing dexterity. I only wish they lasted longer. I wear them every day for work, and the grips tend to rub off over time. Regardless, they are great for the small price point, and I recommend them. I will buy again when this pair wears out.

I ordered these because I have to work with things that can be hard to handle and they work great. I used a regular pair of Mechanix gloves and they worked fine but I wanted more grip. Finger dexterity is fine and doesn't hinder movement at all.
The only warning I have is the size. My Mechanix originals are medium and fit no problem but these are just a little tighter on the hands. Then again I haven't used them extensively yet to completely break them in.
In short a must have and I will probably order another pair.

I love these gloves. They work great and are durable for light to medium use. I use them for shooting, yard work and carrying boxes. They are used often but not daily so I cannot comment on how well they would work for daily use. I think they're worth the money and recommend them to anyone that wants a good grip glove that's comfortable.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Form-fitting TrekDry material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
  • Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) hook and loop closure provides a secure fit.
  • Armortex Grip displaces liquids and provides durable gripping power.
  • Machine washable.

Description

Work smarter not harder with the Original Grip glove. We fully covered the palm with durable Armortex Grip so you can work with extreme gripping power and less strenuous effort. Breathable TrekDry material form-fits the back of your hands to help keep them cool and comfortable, while the Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure secures the glove comfortably to your wrist. Durable Armortex Grip rolls over your thumb and index finger, providing more control in dry, oily and wet conditions.



I love them. Super grippy. Its like the surface of a basketball on your hands which is good and a bad thing at the same time. Depending of what do you use them for. I can even do flags with them, thing that with any other gloves would be impossible. Although when doing muscle ups or any other work like that they tend to be too grippy

i got the mediums which fit tight right away then stretch out over a short time and fit great. my hands are about 8.75". finger length is average to shorter so large tend to not fit my hand with the finger length being a hair to long. super nice grip on these. i wore them for a short ride yesterday in 48 degree temps. they did ok for what they are.

100% recommend these. I bought these as a Christmas gift for my fiancee and he LOVES them. He is a merchandiser for Pepsi. Jes told me multiple times how they help him grip the heavy cases and help prevent them from slipping out of his hands. A little snug at first but after he used them for a couple days he couldnt stop raving about them.

No other glove has felt and fit so nicely for me. Whether it's working on my car or helping friends move. Having a good grip makes it easier to work one less thing to be frustrated about. I definitely recommend any Mechanix gloves.

Wearing these is like becoming a gecko; they help you grip anything and everything. I wear them while rock climbing, lifting weights (especially while doing chest workouts), and even for handstands and pushup sets. I've used them almost daily since I bought them months ago and they have yet to wear in the slightest. Highly recommended.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment