Thursday, November 28, 2019

PeakPlus Tactical Flashlight with Rechargeable Battery & Charger LFX1000 - Super Bright LED, High Lumen,

PeakPlus Tactical Flashlight with Rechargeable Battery & Charger LFX1000 - Super Bright LED, High Lumen, Zoomable, 5 Modes, Water Resistant - Best Camping, Emergency Flashlights

PeakPlus Tactical Flashlight with Rechargeable Battery & Charger LFX1000 - Super Bright LED, High Lumen, Zoomable, 5 Modes, Water Resistant - Best Camping, Emergency Flashlights

My hubby and I purchased this flashlight several months ago and it is awesome. Far better than the super high money, high maintenance flashlights out there. The features are great. By telescoping the end of the flashlight, I can go from a wide to very focused beam of light that stretches about 1/2 acre plus. This comes in very handy when looking for safe passage from predators at night, i.e. taking the dog out past dark. It also has rapid, slow flash, SOS flash, and lower light. Seriously. It comes with a lithium rechargeable battery, sleeve, charger, and while you are charging the lithium battery up, you can use 3 triple A batteries (rechargeable or not) in another sleeve provided. Now, seriously. Who makes such a cool product? These guys. At a fantastic price. I finally stole it from my husband, keep it at the bedside, and I want one for my purse. OH and it's tactical with some serious edges. This flashlight is awesome. Addendum: we purchased in October 2018 and the bulb has gone out (this is Jan 2019). Will be requesting warranty replacement.

I was not expecting much from this flashlight but after I got the 18650 battery charged up it was a bright light. The first night I used it for a little over 5 hours and the light only decreased in brightness a little bit. The flashlight was a lot brighter with the 18650 then with the 3 aaa batteries. Overall I think for everything that comes with the flashlight it is a good buy.

I forgot to do a review but here it is now. I gave these as presents and the guys ALL LOVED THEM....they are very nice and the case is a PLUS....

This is my first TAC light and I'm very pleased with it. The amount of light given off is unbelievable! I always believe commercials and advertising exaggerates massively, but this is one instance when nothing is overstated! I especially appreciate the carrying case. It fits perfectly inside the door pocket of our car should we need it for emergencies. Will be ordering a couple more for other uses.

I am a property manager for city apartments. I manage several buildings and I am called out at night several times a week. I have an LED flashlight in my truck, but it is not bright enough for me to see model numbers on some of the equipment. This LED tactical flashlight is a dream come true. One thing I really like about it is the fact that it is rechargeable. I never have to look for batteries. It is so bright that I can see behind all of the apartments and down into the alleyways. I love it!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • FULL FLASHLIGHT KIT: 1 Super Bright Tactical LED Flashlight, 1 Rechargeable Battery and Sleeve, 1 Battery Charger, 1 Case, 1 AAA Battery Holder and 1 User Manual (Suitable As A Present/Gift)
  • HIGH POWER BRIGHTNESS: High Lumens LED makes our flashlight 10 times brighter than old incandescent flashlights. Runs on either a rechargeable battery or 3 AAA batteries.
  • HEAVY DUTY: Water resistant, anti-abrasive, skid proof, compact design makes it the top pocket flashlight for all situations, outdoor activities, camping, hiking, fishing, home use and as a powerful emergency light.
  • 5 LIGHT MODES & ZOOM FUNCTION: Full, Medium, Low Brightness, Strobe & SOS. Adjustable focus as a spotlight that throws an intense beam of light up to 600 feet ahead or small floodlight that illuminates a wide area.
  • ONE-YEAR WARRANTY: We here at PeakPlus want our clients to be happy, so if you feel disappointed with your choice, we guarantee to give your money back instantly within one year. Get your tactical flashlight kit TODAY!

Description

Brightest, High Power, Handheld Tactical LED Flashlight - Value-for-money, heavy duty Ultra Bright Flashlight with high intensity brightness and range. This is the best flashlight tool for outdoor activities, emergency, camping, hiking, fishing, home and car breakdowns.

Features:

• Powerful LED with max output when used with rechargeable battery

• Aluminum alloy lamp body to withstand abrasion and shock.

• Zoom allows adjustable focus

• Soft-touch Tail Switch allows on/off mode and switching between 5 light modes

Specification:

• LED: Professional LED

• Flashlight Material: Aluminum Alloy

• Beam Range: 200 to 500 meters

• Zoom: x1, x250, x500, x1000, x2000

• Dimensions: 5.3"(L) x 1.6" (Head) x 1.1" (Body) (6.10" Extended length)

• Brightness Dimming Modes: Full, Medium, Low, Strobe, SOS

• Battery Type: 1 x 2200mAh Rechargeable Battery (included) OR 3 x AAA Batteries (not included)

• Charging Time: 6-12 Hours (Approx)

• Rated Output: 10W

PeakPlus Kit Includes:

• 1 x Super Bright Zoomable Adjustable Focus Tactical Flashlight (Tac Light)

• 1 x AAA Battery Holder

• 1 x Battery Sleeve (For Use With Rechargeable Battery)

• 1 x Battery Charger

• 1 x Rechargeable Battery (3.7V)

• 1 x Green Case

• 1 x User Manual

100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:

ONE-YEAR MONEY BACK WARRANTY

If you are not 100% satisfied with the purchase, please contact us for a replacement/refund.

NOTICE: PeakPlus is the exclusive brand owner and only seller of all PeakPlus products.

If you purchase your product from other sellers, they are not identical to ours and we will not offer any warranty.



I have a Mag LED that I thought was very bright but compared to this it's very dim. Unreal how bright this light is. Bought 2 more for my son's for Christmas.

I purchased this flashlight for walking my dogs in the early mornings and late evenings. My neighborhood does not have sidewalks so we walk in the street and this flashlight is great for making my presence known to the traffic zipping down our streets. This battery holds an incredible charge. This flashlight is still going on the original charge from when I opened up the box about a month ago, and I leavie it on for the entire walk.. I don't worry about conserving the battery. The zoom feature is great. There are wild turkeys that roost in some of the big cottonwood trees (4-5 stories tall) in our neighborhood, and the zoom allows me to light them up. I'm not sure what they mean by "tactical" , but I suppose it would fit in a mount, but I can't see attaching this to a weapon like a home defense shotgun. The flashlight does have 5 distinct modes. I hope I never have to use either the SOS function or the strobe functions. For my purposes, these other modes are just a couple more functions to cycle through to get to the steady on functions. Overall a very bright flashlight in a compact size.

Peak Plus Professional Multi-Purpose Tactical LED Flashlight
This multi-purpose flashlight was a surprise in many ways. I knew it came in a hard case but was not expecting the package to be as light as it was.
Another surprise was the fact it runs on either three AAA batteries, or, the rechargeable battery. The kit came with a charger for the rechargeable battery (also included). The instructions were rather easy to understand and were very explicit. Not to mention the fun I had learning the different modes within the LED flashlight. These included strobe light, flasher light, bright light, and two dimmer lights. Wow!
The tests I have chosen for this flashlight involves its use during daylight hours but in a dim setting, and of course nighttime exploration. You will be amazed at the brightness of this flashlight.
Here we go; the first is a test in daylight but in dim lighting. For this I have retired to the darkest room in the house. As you can see inn the photos, the clarity of the LED is outstanding. The circle of light is quite bright and cannot wait to try it this evening. The size of the circle depends on the length of the zoom function.
My nighttime test involves going to my darkest room, which is in near pitch-black conditions at night. No lights were added to this photo. First of the last photos is how dark the room is, then I illuminated the corner with the light. I will add that there were witnesses to these tests to prove they were authentic.
Complete satisfaction and highly recommended. Five stars for the seller and FIVE stars for this wonderful flashlight.

While I like this flashlight, there isn't much I can add that hasn't been already covered by other reviewers that you probably haven't already read. However, it is worth noting that ALL of these flashlights are mostly from the exact same manufacturer and simply rebranded. I've purchased a great many of these flashlights (I have a bit of a flashlight obsession), often when they are on sale, and have seen first hand that there is no substantial difference between many of them.

For example, this Flashlight is rated as 1200 lumens. I have another flashlight that is EXACTLY the same from a different "manufacturer," down to the bulb, brightness, box and accessories it came in, except for the name that was stamped on it - and it was rated at 1000 lumens. Do I know if this is 1200 or 1000? No, not really. But The beam looks exactly the same on the wall side-by-side down to the square chip pattern in the bulb, and if they're the same thing, and they list different measurements...well you be your own judge, but I think that someone's not being so honest. It's a not-so-secret secret that a lot of the products here on Amazon are simply ordered in bulk from Alibaba, dropshipped to Amazon fulfillment centers, and sold as being an entirely new product by the seller. This has nothing to do with Amazon or Alibaba, but individual sellers buying in bulk and reselling even higher. Aside from usually very minor features or a different color, it's the same thing - the only difference is marketing (this is the brightest one! no wait THIS is the brightest one!).

That's not to say that the products are bad, or low quality, or inferior. I do think, however, that buyers need to be aware of this. It doesn't just apply to flashlights. Some of the top selling "brands" are entirely self-made on Amazon, and 9 times out of 10, when you see a similar item from a new "brand" that looks just like the more established, higher priced one, it's EXACTLY THE SAME THING. It's crazy because I see people swearing by one "brand" over the other, and then I'll take a look on Alibaba and find I can buy 1000 of <insert item here> for $1.50 a piece.

Anyway, I like the flashlight. I've included some pictures to show exactly what I'm talking about. Just my two cents on the topic. You'll see what I'm talking about in the pictures.

This may not be exactly what the seller wanted to see, and I expect lots of downvotes because of it, but I think people should know the truth.

Much better than expected! I bought 2 for myself and 2 for my dad and we really love these lights! I dropped the first one I bought on the concrete because the lanyard is cheap and it just broke and that is the only thing negative and to my surprise the light worked just fine and since then I have dropped it a couple of more times and yet it just keeps going! I would recommend these to anyone just don't trust the lanyard and I really don't care for the lanyard anyway! They come with a nice case with a charger, a rechargeable battery with a plastic adapter sleeve and a adapter for 3 triple a batteries.... Very nice! Thanks Peak Plus for a inexpensive but durable product!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment