Monday, November 25, 2019

Mechanix Wear - MultiCam FastFit Tactical Touchscreen Gloves (Large,

Mechanix Wear - MultiCam FastFit Tactical Touchscreen Gloves (Large, Camouflage)

Mechanix Wear - MultiCam FastFit Tactical Touchscreen Gloves (Large, Camouflage)

Absolute perfect fit. I hope this helps somebody at least, but I wear a cadet medium golf glove, and ordered the medium in these, and they fit perfect. Most gloves these days have the fingers too long, but not these. Thanks...I will be ordering more...

Mechanix gloves are great. Sizing is spot on and the design and materials are awesome. And the price is reasonable for what you get.

People seem to forget that gloves, like shoes, are consumable goods. If you use them right you’ll wear them out. And if you’re wearing out gloves then good for you! Be glad you did and spend another $20.

Depending on how hard I use them for house and yard work I can usually get 3-6 months out of a pair. More than good enough for me.

Mechanix gloves have changed. They now have a coating on the top of the finger tips. I don't believe anyone asked for that or complained that they didn't have it to begin with. I don't like it. Also the material on the top of the hand is now thicker and will be too hot in the summer. Since I wear these gloves for protection and not warmth that also makes no sense and I don't like that either. I just don't get it when changes take place for no reason. I have been wearing these gloves for years and I wish I would have known changes were coming. Did they talk to the people buying these gloves? I wasn't contacted. If you are going to make changes make sure they are an improvement. These are not.

These gloves fit awesome. I’m a ups driver so I need to be able to push buttons and these gloves are so thin that it’s like I’m not wearing anything. Now they are thin so they’re not going to last under extreme use. However because the backing has a little later you can use them for cold weather. I’ve already bought 3 other pairs of these gloves.

Firstly, its important to know what these are good at and what they're not. They're thinner gloves that make them great for the range or where you need to still have dexterity. They are not nearly as durable or heavy duty as a result. For the price they are unbeatable. If you need heavier duty gloves you might want to look elsewhere though.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Form-fitting TrekDry provides evaporative cooling in the field.
  • Stretch-elastic cuffs provide a secure fit to your wrist.
  • 0.6mm synthetic leather palm material provides high-dexterity protection.
  • Fully touchscreen capable palm technology keeps you connected.
  • Machine washable.

Description

The next generation of FastFit tactical gloves are here. Take control with high-dexterity 0.6mm synthetic leather and stay connected with full touchscreen technology in the palm of your hands. The FastFit delivers an unmatched fit with TrekDry evaporative cooling, and rugged carrier loops for storage in the field. Stretch-elastic cuffs provide secure fit to your wrist. Anatomically designed two-piece palm eliminates material bunching. Pinched fingertip construction improves fingertip strength and durability. Machine washable.



Great gloves! Perfect fit (even with a big clunky watch) aaaaaand they work perfectly with touch screens. If you need driving gloves, biking gloves, light duty work gloves, and ofcourse tactical gloves, these are them. Just buy them already!

I bought these for my husband on his insistence to replace his old pair. He also got the black ones. He loves them and the update of the touchscreen capability is a great plus! He is a life-long mechanic and has already been putting these gloves to the test!

I love these gloves for working in my woodworking shop. They fit snug but feel comfortable and have the needed flex and grip for picking up even the smallest items such as nails and screws from out of the box or off of a hard surface such as my workbench. They last me up to a year. I wouldn't recommend them for heavy work such as shovel work or any hard labor work where a good leather glove is needed.

The fast fit gloves are much easier to use than the original because of not having the velcro straps. These don't last very long with heavy duty use, but they work great for about a year. The Multi Cam design should be popular with the new OCP camouflage in the Army and soon Air Force.

I have never liked using gloves because of lose of dexterity.These are the best that I have ever had when it comes to that.I find myself using theme for everything whether that be yard work,shooting,taking the garbage out,etc..Also I like that I can use my phone with them on..They just fit me well and I plan on getting another pair.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment