Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Intra-FIT Work Gloves, Excellent Abrasion Resistance and Grip, Perfect for Mechanical Work, Automobile, Tool

Intra-FIT Work Gloves, Excellent Abrasion Resistance and Grip, Perfect for Mechanical Work, Automobile, Tool Handling, Construction, Farm, Outdoor Sports

Intra-FIT Work Gloves, Excellent Abrasion Resistance and Grip, Perfect for Mechanical Work, Automobile, Tool Handling, Construction, Farm, Outdoor Sports

So far so good! I've used them for about 10 hours so far, shoveling dirt and DG, using a wheel barrow, compacting the dirt and DG, and doing some work on the car. They fit well, they feel nice, and are thick enough that the protect your hands, but not thick enough to get in the way. The Velcro on the top is easily adjustable and even for my small wrists provides plenty of contact so they velcro stays on while working. I can't speak for longevity, but after 10 hours they still look almost brand new, no noticable wear, and the wife Clea with a damp paper towel. They breath pretty well, so my hands don't get too sweaty, and thus the gloves don't stink yet. Overall I'd say this was a great purchase for $9. Compared to other work gloves me and my dad have had for 2 or 3 times the price they seem just as good if not better so far.

Purchased these gloves for my husband and I for a renovation project on our home (demo + installation). They fit great and love the velcro strap on the wrist, no issue with gloves coming loose. Only downside is that my husband's had wholes in them by the end of the week. Great for lighter use and/or nothing long-term.

Gloves fit well and appear sturdy , I’ve only used them once so I cannot attest to the longevity of these gloves.

Gloves fit great, I ordered a size above my usual as someone else had mentioned in a review. Feels sturdy and gives a good grip on my tools.

I use this product at work.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • EN 388 3121 CE Certificate available.
  • Top quality PU reinforcement on palm and fingertip ensures excellent abrasion resistance、 high grip ,and long lasting.
  • Breathable spandex back provides a snug fit
  • Specially designed neoprene strap maximizes the comfortable fitting for various hand types
  • Curved fingers design to reduce the hand fatigue even after overtime work

Description

APPLICATIONS: Automobile, Mechanical work, Tool handling, Construction, Outdoor Sports etc.



Worked great with added support for hands and wrists.

Fit perfectly!

I work in a warehouse mostly dealing with cardboard packages and boxes. The grip on these work pretty well for this. Maybe a bit slippery at times, but still pretty good. They are of good quality and are very comfortable. The gloves are thick and not great for me in the summers with no air conditioning. I've been using these for a couple weeks now and they are still in good condition. I feel like they will last me at least a couple of months. I recommend.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment