Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Insulated System 5 Work Glove with Safety

Insulated System 5 Work Glove with Safety Cuff

Insulated System 5 Work Glove with Safety Cuff

This item is Essential Digital Router safety equipment. When I say "digital" I'm talking about fingers and when I say "router" I mean the tool that spins sharp bits @ 22k RPM (not the thing that connects you to the internet).

The story:

I'm new to work working and I'm also maybe a little bit accident prone. When I got a router, I started to wear these gloves "just in case". Being a cold weather item, you'd imagine them to get hot, but they're really quite comfortable. The leather and thick insulation have saved me twice — once from needing stitches and the other from doing some serious damage to one of my fingers. See my photo of the aftermath of the later incident. Without these gloves, my finger would have exploded like a ripe melon. I count myself lucky for only needing a few stitches.

The only downside is that I'm left handed and have a rapidly growing pile of right-hand gloves without a match.

Are these universally great gloves for all purposes? I don't know. However, if you use a router, I would strongly encourage you to get a pair and never, ever, under any circumstances, turn on a router without first putting on these gloves! (same goes for jointers)

I ordered 2 pair of these excellent Carhartt Insulated Grain Leather Work Gloves for my husband. He does a lot of work cutting down trees and splitting firewood. As with every piece of Carhartt clothing that we have ever purchased, these tough gloves do not disappoint and last a long time. My husband loves the protection and the warmth that they give him. His last pair lasted for over a year of heavy use. He would recommend them to everyone without hesitation.

This is my second pair of these. I am extremely hard on gloves working construction and being active on the weekends. From frosty job sites to riding quads through feet of snow in the Rocky Mountains, these are some of best winter gloves I’ve ever owned. The large cuff makes it easy to take gloves on and off quickly, fitting over coat cuffs.

My husband is pretty hard on gloves. We heat our house with wood and he is always cutting and hauling lumber. He usually goes through a couple of pair of gloves in a winter because the fingers get holes in them but these have held up very well. I would recommend.

First time purchase of Carhartt gloves. They fit well and have the relaxed finger fit I need for a bent arthritic pinky. Snug at first but loosened up after a short workout cutting tree branches. They will be appreciated in chilly weather leaf raking.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Shell: 85% Polyester 15% Polyurethane
  • Durable cotton duck with System 5 synthetic Leather palm and suede cowhide palm patches
  • C100 3M Thinsulate insulation, brushed poly lining
  • Easy on safety cuff, System 5 Synthetic Leather knuckle protection.

Description

DURABILITY: stronger fabric for greater longevity, Laredo is 3x more abrasion-resistant than cow grain leather. BREATHABILITY: more circulation; fewer sweaty hands, Laredo is 41% more breathable than cow grain. RELIABILITY: synthetic process guarantees consistent coloring and quality. SUSTAINABILITY: fewer chemicals; more traceable supply chain, Laredo uses only 4 chemicals (maximum) in the manufacturing process, whereas animal leather can use up to 48 chemicals. • Third-party labs estimated that synthetic material manufacturing uses 60% less water than leather manufacturing.



These are we excellent gloves for folks who work with their hands and handle different types of material. I have used mine while cooking on my smoker, moving firewood and other household chores. They are jnsulat ed d but don't make my hands sweat or get to warm. The longer cuff keeps stuff out of the glove and out of my shirt sleeves. The price with free shipping is the best I found!

I read the good reviews and bought these gloves. My husband loves them more than any other gloves he's ever had they keep them warm they're durable and they're comfortable. I would highly recommend them

I purchased these for my Dad who is very picky about gloves. He loves these gloves. They keep his hands warm and are holding up well to the conditions he has used them in. Also a plus they come in large sizes as his hands take a hard to find size in most other gloves.

Just as sturdy and heavy duty as anticipated. Actually almost a little wide for husband's big ol bear paws he has. Hope they hold up through cutting and gathering wood.

A very nice pair of gloves. The quality materials make it look like they will last a long time. Warm and comfortable. I have large hands so I was happy to see a XXL size and they fit great.
I would recommend these gloves.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment