Monday, November 25, 2019

Wall Control 30-P-3232GV Galvanized Steel Pegboard

Wall Control 30-P-3232GV Galvanized Steel Pegboard Pack

Wall Control 30-P-3232GV Galvanized Steel Pegboard Pack

Great product. It was very easy to install. We purchased this to use as a pot rack for our kitchen. It turned empty wall space into useful storage space, freeing up some cabinets and eliminating clutter. One set (2 panels) was just enough for all of our pots and pans.

These pegboards are very high quality, and very easy to install. They will last a lifetime. Here are a few pictures after the install showing a wide variety of items. Hopefully your organization method looks better than mine.

I have used these in both my garage and kitchen. I love them in both. The color is perfect for me, plus I love that they can use both their slotted hooks, as well as the traditional pegboard hooks. I have had them in my garage for about a year and they have held up without any rusting.

These things are solid!! They came with the hardware to mount them and they look great! I'm a bike mechanic and use these everyday, just make sure to use the large plastic hooks. The smaller metal hooks will fall out every time you pull a tool off.

We used these stacked in our kitchen to hang pots and pans, we had a small wall area between the kitchen cabinets and a sliding glass door and came up with this idea after searching online for a better way to store pots and pans in your kitchen. I found a great company that manufactures plastic, locking hooks that work great with this pegboard and will not fall out! Just Google "Pegs Locking Hooks" and you will find them, you will have to call as their website doesn't accept orders online but they are perfect for this idea. We used the "L" pegs for everything shown in the pictures. We love it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • More than ten times stronger than conventional pegboard and 32in Tall x 16in
  • Galvanized steel pegboard panels accept slotted, stable, and more secure hooks, pegs, brackets, and shelves
  • Steel panel prevents the pegboard holes from fraying and wearing out over time
  • Steel pegboards are constructed with a pre-formed 3/4-inch flange that separates the panel storage surface from the wall
  • Pegboard panels mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required

Description

The Wall Control Metal Tool Pegboard - Pack of 2 helps take your garage, tool shed, or kitchen from cramped and cluttered to ordered and organized. This pair of pegboard panels accepts standard or slotted pegs, hooks, brackets, or shelves, letting you customize your work area as bet your see fit. The panels are made from heavy duty, 20-gauge steel and require no frame to mount them to the wall (necessary mounting hardware is included). A variety of color options are available. Panels weigh 13.5 lbs.   For over a decade, Wall Control have provided home handymen and do-it-yourselfers with simple, easy-to-install wall storage available in a variety of colors and styles to suit any room in your home. Domestically based in Tucker, Georgia, Wall Control ensures quality American craftsmanship that's guaranteed to last a lifetime and looks great while doing so. Its patented designs are here to make your life easier, made from sturdy materials that let you customize any room in your home the way you see fit. Large storage pegboard for home or garage. Dimensions: 32W x .75D x 32H inches. Simple installation, no frame required. Mounting hardware is included. Made of solid 20-gauge steel. Available in a variety of color options.



I can't say enough good things about this peg board. Loved it so much I ended up buying 2 sets. Installation was a breeze and it took me about 40 minutes combined to set up all 4 panels(both sets). This includes marking and drilling holes in my concrete wall. I used Tapcon wall anchors (pic of screws used attached) to attach them to the concrete and these panels arent going anywhere. I purchased the peg board in order to clear clutter from the floor and hang all of my yard gear. I didn't want to spend $150+ on a wall set and then have to buy expensive custom hooks in order to organize things how I want. Peg attachments are very economical and seem to work just fine for what I need. To my surprise this peg board board has worked great and holds a good amount of weight! I took a chance on it with high hopes that it would work for what I wanted and it has yet to disappoint. I will update my review if things change, but as of right now this peg board is a clear Winner! Especially for the price!

I found a plan online for a sliding-wall-of-tools using peg boards like this. So I bought two of these sets of peg boards and attached them to closet tracks to allow them to slide back and forth like closet doors to maximize usage of space. Behind the peg board I also setup shelves and now the corner of my garage has so much extra room when I hang all my loose tools I have a ton of unused space left for growth.

I just wish it was obvious which set of pegs go with this peg board. I am at a position now that I need more pegs, but cannot find which ones are appropriate for this board in the vast sea of amazon products.

These are awesome. They are expensive, but they are awesome. I've always had a lot of stuff in the garage. So much so that historically it's managed to pile itself up along the ground - which makes it difficult to find tools,etc. One fine April, I decided enough was enough. My wife was off on a trip to China and I found myself with a few days of doing whatever I felt like it. Garage tackling time was upon me.

I've had particle / woodchip peg board before. In fact, I still have it in my warehouse. That's how I knew that I'd never buy it again. See, in Florida, it gets EXTREMELY hot and EXTREMELY humid. That combo is extremely bad for the standard type peg board. The holes begin to break through and there are definite (read "low) weight thresholds for what you can store on the hooks.

Enter the steel peg board. There are two things that I really love about these boards. 1. You don't need any spacers behind the boards- furring strips are no more. 2. They are STRONG. You can put whatever you want on these things and they flex only mildly and have plenty of backbone to spare. Yes, smaller pegboard accessories may need to be cinched down with zip ties or plastic hold downs, but full size accessories fit wonderfully.

These boards are expensive, but when you consider you'll never have to replace them, I thought it was a bargain. I hate doing things twice. Life's just too short!

This thing has revolutionized the way I cook in my kitchen. Everything at hand, nothing hidden. I'm trying to get the wife to take down silly art and let me put up another panel or two.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment