Thursday, November 28, 2019

NFL Green Bay Packers Two-Tone Gloves,

NFL Green Bay Packers Two-Tone Gloves, Green/Black

NFL Green Bay Packers Two-Tone Gloves, Green/Black

These have wide palms (which is perfect, because my dad and I are similar in that we have large hands (palms) but short fingers (I call them paddles/swimmer genes; I don't swim). I bought these for my dad, knowing he'd like them if only because they have the Packers logo on them, but they're surprisingly versatile gloves. He wears them when running, when doing errands in the fall/spring cold, and he wears them out to events where he'll be outside (baseball/football games in cold weather). I bought these thinking they wouldn't be the coolest gift in the world, and have been surprised by how much the giftee (my dad) loves them, I can definitely recommend these.

I had assumed he would mostly use them as work gloves, for gardening or shoveling, but as I mentioned before, he wears them for everything. That could be because of the short finger/wide palm, which could be a problem for others, but perhaps that is the key to making this such a great gift for my dad.

For all ye naysayers out there, Go Jets! Now when I give the finger to Giants and Pats fans I can give them my well-gloved Jets finger! Now I can watch the games in cozy comfort, secure in the knowledge that hypothermia won't set into my fingers while watching the game! I can shovel the (never-ending) snow in sartorial pleasure, with neighbors surreptitiously checking out my fine, fine pair of hands and subtly getting the nod from other members of the gangrenous pack.
Need me to step in for Mark Sanchez? No problem, I have my gloves! Rex Ryan need a breather? I'm there, man - I've got my gloves!
With these gloves I can even sit at Sunday's Super Bowl in warmth and comfort - now, if only I can get the two grand together needed to pay for the tickets!

Love these gloves. Fits my husband. Not real thick, but love the rubber palms. Ended up buying 4 more pairs for Christmas gifts.

These things are great for yard work. I've gone through so many different gloves and these work much better. They have a nice, almost rubber type material that is on the fingers and palms of the hands. It works great for picking up sticks and things in the yard.

I purchased these for my husband and he loves them! The one challenge is that there were many strings needing to be snipped inside the gloves periodically. We were hoping that it wasn't going to cause there to be holes in the seams. So far so good! I am glad I purchased them.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Officially Licensed Embroidered Team Color Logo
  • Machine Washable
  • 100% Polyester
  • One Size Fits Most
  • Makes a Great Gift

Description

Comfort and style meet with these officially licensed Two Tone Utility Gloves which feature team colors and embroidered logos of your favorite NFL team. These terrific utility gloves are perfect for light duty work around the house or yard. Not only are these gloves designed to protect you from the toughest of elements, but they will also make sure your team spirit is on display for the whole neighborhood! Machine washable, one size fits all. Perfect gift for the loyal sports fan.



Fit well on big hands

Bought these for my son and they are holding up well. They are warm but not waterproof! Was happy to be able to find these for him. He loves them!

Nice cheap ravens gear! Very big though

As far as gloves go, these are nothing special. The rubber lining on the palm and fingers do not increase your grip further than your hand has, but they help when you are gripping a course or rough surface. They are a little loose around the fingers and back of hand, but they do keep your hand warm and let people know you are.

While I can't coerce everyone to be a Vikings fan, I can say that these gloves get the job done, and state your favorite NFC North NFL team.

I bought these for my son he is a huge Ravens fan. They fit him well and offered him just the right amount of protection from the cold without being too bulky. He also uses them when he plays soccer and thus far they have proven to be quite sturdy.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment