Wednesday, November 27, 2019

AmazonBasics Latex Coated Gloves, Nylon Liner Fiber, Grey, Size 9 (L),

AmazonBasics Latex Coated Gloves, Nylon Liner Fiber, Grey, Size 9 (L), 12-Pair

AmazonBasics Latex Coated Gloves, Nylon Liner Fiber, Grey, Size 9 (L), 12-Pair

The gloves are very well made, and for the price they are amazing. They are comfortable and fit just right. Bonus, is they work on touch screens, work better on my phone than much more expensive made for phone gloves, in fact I wrote this whole review with them on. I will update in a few weeks when I see how durable they are.
Update: After a week of heavy use, the first pair is still at 100%, none of the late coating has worn off or torn and the cloth part is still in good shape. The cuff hasn't stretched out at all. Usually these kind of gloves fall apart after a week for me. Pretty impressed with the quality and durability.

These are great work gloves. I would recommend going a size down as the fabric is very stretchy. The fabric is breathable so my hands dont get too hot and they have great grip (i grab boxes and cable/internet equipment all day). Ive used them for 2 weeks and they havent worn out at all. I have tiny hands so was glad to find xs gloves. Will buy more where all mine wear out

I wear these to do yardwork and while at the barn with my horse (because I hate how dirty my hands get at the barn). The size small fits great. I can even use my phone (for the most part) while wearing them.

Another great AmazonBasics product. These gloves are equal to or better other more expensive alternatives found in hardware or home improvement stores. I’ve worn the same pair now 4 times to do moderate to heavy work around the house and they are still like new.

I like the low price. The seem to be breathable in the hot warehouse climate. The sticky grip texture helps to lift boxes quickly. I am satisfied with the purchase.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Latex-coated grey work gloves (size 9; 12 pairs) provide added protection for enhanced work safety and productivity
  • Made of 100% nylon for flexibility and breathability; 100% polyisoprene rubber coating helps ensure a secure grip
  • Extended cuff (75% nylon, 17% polyester, 8% elastodiene) deters materials from getting inside the glove
  • Suitable for general indoor/outdoor use and wet or dry applications; machine-wash on cold/delicate cycle and line-dry
  • Measures 9.5 by 4 by 0.7 inches (LxWxH); backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty

Description

An Amazon Brand.



I brought these gloves for home and work . These glove working good. It's gird. So far very durable, Thanks

Great for yard work. The price is unbeatable. We keep them in the cars and the shop, everywhere.

I am throughly impressed with these gloves. I'm a truck driver doing flatbed work and they've never disappointed me. They don't make your hands sweat and/or stink, they haven't ripped while in use, and I can still operate my smartphone while wearing them. Buy it.

Great performance in a multi pack affordable work glove! Highly recommend!

I use them in my garage when I'm working on my car. They fit great and have excellent grip on them.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment