Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Ansell 11-600-9-BK HyFlex Lite Gloves, Size 9, Black/Gray (Pack of

Ansell 11-600-9-BK HyFlex Lite Gloves, Size 9, Black/Gray (Pack of 12)

Ansell 11-600-9-BK HyFlex Lite Gloves, Size 9, Black/Gray (Pack of 12)

I was introduced to these gloves by my employer who provides them as a means of protection from minor cuts and scrapes during product assembly. They are incredibly comfortable to wear all day and also very thin and light weight but yet tough. Because they are so thin I never found the need to take them off to pick up washers or other slim fasteners as I had to do in the past with other gloves. I was so impressed with the quality and how long they lasted that I decided to purchase them for home use. They are well worth the price. They hold up well in the workshop, garage projects and garden/yard work (Wet or dry). I have washed them by leaving them on and using a pumice based bar hand soap. Just washed them like I was washing my hands. Let them air dry for maximum re-use. They come in a wide range of sizes that will fit anyone. Great product!

I've been using these gloves for years and they're great for any work you're doing where you don't want to get your hands dirty. They're thin so you still have full use and sensitivity with your hands. They're durable and long-lasting. I've even managed to extend their use by washing them in the delicate cycle of the washing machine and letting them air dry (don't put them in the dryer- they'll melt!). Highly recommended. I always keep a few in my workshop and garage.

My co-worker told me about these gloves, and gave me a pair to try out. Perfect glove that you can just throw away if get it soiled or the grip coating breaks apart.

Typically my Mechanix style gloves last about a year, if not less, before they just get my hands dirty due to being soiled. They don't wash that easy, so replacing them is the best option.

Should note that these HyFlex gloves aren't good for handling hot or more-than-warm surfaces.

Good mechanics gloves. I wear these gloves constantly while at work, and have for approximately 5 years especially during summer in Texas.

I use these gloves to keep my hands clean while doing construction work. I have probably gone through 40 pairs. The rubber on the hands keeps grease and grime off your hands. They work great and give me full flexibility to pick up small screws etc. They also keep your hands a little warmer in the cold. A pair of gloves probably lasts me about a month before they start to give out at the finger tips and junction between my thumb and pointer finger. For me they are worth the cost.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HyFlex Lite offers maximum tactile sensitivity and dexterity
  • Designed for excellent fit and performance to maintain high productivity
  • Ultra-cool stretch nylon liner and polyurethane coating offer unmatched tactile sensitivity
  • Effective for handling and assembly tasks where precision is required

Description

Ansell 11-600-9-BK HyFlex Lite Gloves, Size 9, Black/Gray (Pack of 12)



I’ve been using these gloves for years. I use a pair a week. I work on engine and use a pair a week.

These are really light feeling gloves, but without the sacrifice of protection.

I'll burn through this dozen to really have good data, but so far, they are great.

Good price for bulk. Fits well. Durable and comfortable. Protects heads well.

Great on the firing line.

I love these gloves!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment