Wednesday, November 27, 2019

ATLAS Fit 300 Showa Latex Palm-Dipped Blue Small Rubber Work Gloves,

ATLAS Fit 300 Showa Latex Palm-Dipped Blue Small Rubber Work Gloves, 24-Pairs

ATLAS Fit 300 Showa Latex Palm-Dipped Blue Small Rubber Work Gloves, 24-Pairs

Finally "Atlas"- After many years of trying all the different rubber grip gloves on the market that would not last very long at all I found these Atlas Showa 300 work gloves! These gloves are "hands down" by far the best most durable long lasting gloves. These gloves last 4+ times longer than any rubber "super grip" glove I have ever used...even when cutting & splitting cord wood or handling rocks/bricks. No disappointments here! Great Job Atlas!

I have been using these gloves for the past year and I am happy to report that they are the best gloves I have ever had. Yes, they look a little cheesy and/or weird compared to leather gloves, but they keep my hands dry 80% of the time, provide better grip than leather and when they get muddy or greasy, you can wash them and they are ready to go again. I bought the 12 pack. That is the way to go as you can put 'dirty' pairs in a box or hamper and when you are down to pair 8 or 9 you can wash a bunch of them at one time. I never go into my garden without these gloves! Plus with 12 pairs you can leave one in your trunk at all times. Come on, you know how many times you wish you had gloves there!

i work at ups these have to be among some of the longer lasting gloves i have used in years. i have had these for almost 2 weeks it is
peak season and i have been doing 7 hour shifts but these still dont have holes like other gloves tend to get after 1 week.
they do seem a bit pricey but its worth it. i unload and do pick off positions so i am getting a good use out of them.
i bought the medium but i do have small hands i just prefer medium over small.

These are my go to work gloves. They are light weight and form-fitting for good grip. The are not too warm, so I use them as a three season glove . My go-to cold weather glove is the Atlas ThermaFit 451 glove ( 12 Pack Showa Atlas 451 ThermaFit Gloves - Medium ).

These are very grippy and durable. I feel that they are true to size. I wear mediums in these gloves as well as most other gloves.

I work for one of the top package company's in the world as a part time preloader and these gloves are perfect day in and day out. I've had the gloves for weeks but I've only been using one pair of the twelve I've purchased. About to get promoted very soon so i will be looking to buy more as I go into my fulltime duties. 10 out of 10 will buy again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PALM-DIPPED NATURAL RUBBER - Lightweight coating provides maximum grip and dexterity
  • COTTON POLYESTER LINER - Designed for optimal fit and long-lasting comfort
  • HIGH PERFORMANCE - Open-back ensures breathability and reduces perspiration
  • ELASTIC KNIT - Wrist cuff prevents debris from entering the glove
  • RECOMMENDED INDUSTRIES - Automotive, Public Utilities, Mechanical, Logistics, Landscaping, Construction, Cementing, Agriculture

Description

Revered for its comfort-conscious construction and tactical grip performance, SHOWA ATLAS 300 is ergonomically designed to be the perfect fit for any and all general-purpose jobs.



These rubber palmed bitch mittens are great for firewood. Get the next size up from your hand size as they run small. (medium hand = large size etc.)

Get it! I have spent 100s of Dollars on numerous gloves for my DIY and landscaping project and this BY FAR is the best value. Long lasting, very comfortable, easy to clean/wash. This pack should last me for a while

I can destroy a pair of leather gloves in a one season of splitting wood. These took the abuse, went through the washer and are still in great condition. The bulk package should last for many years. Great for car work or garden work too. I like these very much.

I bought these because the job I do demand that you use your hands the entire time I've tried some other gloves that fall apart after a few days and these last the longest and veep my hands from smelling because of the rubber coating. Great buy if you have a physically demanding job that utilizes your hands

Fit is true to size and that is very important to me. My husband and I use these gloves for everything. They do not keep your hands warm but I do not expect them to and I would easily trade warmth for fit.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment