Thursday, November 7, 2019

Carhartt Men's Ballistic Spandex Work Glove with TPR Knuckle Protection, Black,

Carhartt Men's Ballistic Spandex Work Glove with TPR Knuckle Protection, Black, X-Large

Carhartt Men's Ballistic Spandex Work Glove with TPR Knuckle Protection, Black, X-Large

Haven't had much chance to use these yet, but they fit good and feel solid. I like the knuckle pads and that was part of the reason I chose these.

The XL size fits my above average sized hands well and does not cut into the webbing between my fingers.

No complaints so far.

EDIT/UPDATE - After using these gloves here and there over the last couple months I had to add to this review.

The cloth around the thumb is kind of strange. Almost like sweatpants. Not very heavy duty like the rest of the glove. I am sure this is for flex and freedom of movement but it feels kind of cheap or weak, like it might tear. I think there has to be a better design for durability that still allows movement.

Also, the finger tips are not the greatest. It is hard to do fine control tasks. They are clumsy and bulky in the finger tips. I realize these are heavy duty work gloves, but I think a better middle-ground could be made between durability and senstivity.

I like the areas of the gloves that do flex (except the thumbs fabric), but I am not sure why Carhartt did not do something better with the finger tips. The whole point of spandex would seem to be comfort and dexterity. So why not make the finers better for fine control?

All in all, still a decent pair of work gloves, but I had to remove a star.

My favorite work gloves, most are too bulky or too in-substantial, but these hit the mark. The grip on the palms has kept its traction after months of heavy use, and the material has avoided snags and tears. As a girl, most gloves refuse to stay tight around my smaller wrists but the velcro on these is great quality and stays firm. I'm definitely going to buy another pair, simply because these are so tough that by the time I need new ones they might not sell them anymore.

They have a great grip, easy to put on. Not tight. Velcro snaps.tight. size is as.expected when you measure by the chart. Not too hot when wearing in 80/90 degree weather. Not that great for touch screen, but works after a. Few times, bit that might depend on your phone.

At first these gloves feel odd, but after they are broken in (about 2 days) then they feel much better. The rubber on the knuckles is very stiff at first, that is why they need a short break in period. After that they work very well. I have used these almost every day since I purchased them and so far they are holding up well. The only small draw back is the fabric around the thumb area tends to be wearing out faster then the rest of the glove fabric, but they still have a lot of life in them. I would buy these again and other carhartt products.

I had a pair of these more than a few years back and they lasted quite a while. I would work with a lot of metal and construction type of stuff with my father. They lasted a few years and even after the leather bits came off, they still protected me decently.

Biggest issue I have is that the seam inside of some of the fingers gets uncomfortable. That's really the only big issue.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Breathable spandex with synthetic palm and tar (thermo plastic rubber) knuckle protection
  • Brown wipe, synthetic palm reinforcement, neoprene cuff, reinforced wrap caps

Description

Shell: textured, breathable spandex with synthetic palm and tpr knuckle protection



These r great. This is my second pair. (The other lasted 10 years) like basically any carhartt product the need a little wearing in but they r comfy and long-lasting.

My boyfriend loved this! Said it does the job and keeps him warm.

My father in law requests this every 2 year as a Christmas Gift. He does a great deal of outdoor yard work such as trimming trees, stacking wood, etc. Love the comfort and the knuckle protection on these gloves!

Perfect fit and feel. I use these gloves in the warehouse and it works well with what I do. From moving heavy material to signing BOLs or UPS/FEDEX shipments. Perfect.

According to the size chart, I'm a medium, but the mediums do not fit very well. My fingers are longer than the glove fingers, and the thick seams at the end of the fingers are uncomfortable. I suggest going with a size up from whatever size you're supposed to be in.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment