Friday, November 29, 2019

Tillman X-Large Black And White TrueFit Full

Tillman X-Large Black And White TrueFit Full Finge

Tillman X-Large Black And White TrueFit Full Finge

I have owned several pairs of these gloves. I have tried others but I keep coming back to these. They are comfortable the first time you put them on and they just get better with time. I worked on a maintenance crew and used these for everything from driving to picking up limbs. They are good for protecting your hands from rough wood or small thorns. If you are handling warm to hot items these should work well but they are not heavy enough to weld or handle extremely hot metal. They can handle a small amount of water or oil exposure but too much will shorten the life of the gloves.

Using them five days a week I can get about 5 or 6 months of use before they get a hole in them. (usually the index finger is the first to go). If you are using them occasionally to work around the house and you are like me you'll probably lose them before you wear them out.

They do have a velcro strap to hold them on so slipping off is not a problem but you have to fasten and release the strap every time you want to take them on or off.

I've used these gloves for many years now around our old place, when working up the woodpile and doing most every other outside job, and love 'em. We cut, split, and stack 5-8 cords of wood every year, which normally wears out a couple pairs of these. I don't hesitate, but order more as soon as a pair wears through. Not at all stiff or slippery like cowhide, with good flexibility and comfort coupled with excellent protection and soft leather. Unlike other leathers, these have good grip when handling wood.

great for the price. seems to run a bit small by one size. I usually wear a Large, but needed and XL. Goatskin is noticeably tougher but still has good feel. Back side fabric is tough and breathes. I wore these during the summer while mowing on the tractor (hours at a time). I bought another pair after these gloves saved my thumb from a 4.5 inch angle grinder. A light brush of that power tool ate through the glove. So glad I had these on!

These gloves have been my favorite gloves for many years. They fit very well, they're very comfortable to wear, their longevity is good, and the dexterity and them is very good as well. one other side benefit to these particular gloves, is that since they are white, they will not stain your hands yellow (or other colors) when they get wet, or you get sweaty. these have been my favorite gloves for over 10 years.

I use these nearly everyday, such nice gloves very comfortable. The leather does wear out faster than I'd like but I'm hard on them so I can't complain.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Gloves/Anti-Vibration & Mechanics Gloves
  • Tillman X-Large Black And White TrueFit Full Finger Top Grain Goatskin And Spandex Premium Mechanics Gloves With Elastic Cuff, Double Leather Palm, Reinforced Thumb And Smooth Surface Fingers
  • Made in: United States

Description

Tillman TrueFit X-Large Black And White Mechanics Gloves are made from top grain goatskin material to offer superior abrasion resistance. Premium grade gloves feature Kevlar lined palm for added cut resistance. Full finger type gloves come with elastic cuff featuring hook and loop closure to offer secure fit, less bulk. Contoured shape and calibrated thickness of the gloves maximizes dexterity while minimizing bulk. It has rough side out double palm for longer life as well as better gripping power and smooth surface fingers for improved handling. Durable leather and nylon spandex design gloves have reinforced thumb to protect high wear areas. All fingertips of the gloves are covered in leather for heavy wear area protection. It feature top grain leather side bolsters to offer extra protection for side surface work. Style:Mechanics Gloves



I buy lots of gloves like this for my work in the garage. These have been by far some of the best - comfortable, great fitting, great grip. Highly recommended!

Best gloves on the market.!! My husband loves them and they last a long time..Sears them all summer working outside. Fits to size

These are my favorite Tillmans for fabrication and tig welding

I found a use pair of these gloves in my size. I was so impressed with them that I ordered three new pair. These are great work gloves. More form fitting than other work gloves, they give you much easier control of tools when wearing these gloves. I'm giving two pair to my brother as stocking stuffers for Christmas.

these are soft, and I wear an extra large, and the fit is perfect.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment