Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Vgo 3 Pairs High Dexterity Light Duty Mechanic Glove (Size

Vgo 3 Pairs High Dexterity Light Duty Mechanic Glove (Size XXL,Blue,SL8690)

Vgo 3 Pairs High Dexterity Light Duty Mechanic Glove (Size XXL,Blue,SL8690)

Very impressed. Three pack of gloves. Have only used one pair so far. They have finally developed holes in some of the fingers but this was after about a month of use which is pretty good in my book for inexpensive gloves. First used for some outdoor carpentry, I recently used them for some mechanic work on my tractor. Holes developed but I’m still using them as the holes aren’t that bad yet. This is a true and unpaid review, I just felt like sharing my thoughts to help others that may be skeptical like I was.

These gloves run small. Ordered my size which is large. Too small, exchanged for the xl, they fit perfect. Comfortable and touchscreen feature on thumb and forefinger work better than most. Happy

These are very good for the work I do, unloading trucks. The palm area is grip lined just right. They have lasted longer than a pair I bought from the same company for much more. One pair has lasted me a good month. They dry fast which means they have been wet and did not lose its grip which is one thing I love.

Still on the first pair. I use them daily. Mostly for choirs on my small beef ranch. I also burn wood through the winter months. They have started to rip out in the sides of the fingers. Over all they have done well.

I bought XXL and they fit fine. Soft and flexible not too thick as to have trouble picking things up. The wrist could be a little longer but it will do.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ideal for regular construction, logistic, warehousing, driving, landscap/gardening and DIY works
  • Synthetic leather palm offers long-lasting durability and all-day long comfort; Silicone printing palm delivers superior grip and excellent abrasion performance
  • Stretch spandex back provides exceptionally dexterity and breathability; Three colors for option
  • Three dimentional hand modeling conform to ergonomics for great fit
  • CA65 approved; Machine washable

Description

Vgo... High Dexterity Light Duty Mechanic Glove has ultra-resistant synthetic leather with silicone palm delivers superior grip, antislip protection and abrasion resistance, strech spandex back with silkscreen added flexibility and improves the aesthetic extent. Precurved fingers for great fit and grip.



Great for work as I drive a2 ton truck and pick up packages loading and unloading. A little hot since spring is here, but I live the clothes for work..

Excellent product , very affordable ,very comfortable ,ive not used them for wrenching yet .im a class a cdl driver and use them for driving, coming up on summer so im sure theyll be used around the house and yard as well.

Great Quality Gloves, long lasting , fabric does not rip or come apart ! Will buy again !!

I don’t think the gloves are made to last very long , they good gloves . (Lite gloves)

So far so good I like the design and feel seems to hold up well, but time will tell. For now I definitely recommend

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment